Windows 10: Improve performance on the MSI MODERN 14 A10M? notebook

Discus and support Improve performance on the MSI MODERN 14 A10M? notebook in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What exactly can I do in order to be able to play games like Fortnite fluently. This is a notebook for 1000€, so I think it must be possible somehow. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frexeey, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Frexeey Win User

Improve performance on the MSI MODERN 14 A10M? notebook

What exactly can I do in order to be able to play games like Fortnite fluently. This is a notebook for 1000€, so I think it must be possible somehow. I just do not know exactly what I have to change.

:)

Frexeey, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Improve performance

Hi Linda

I´m an Independent Advisor

I listed some action you may do to improve performance.

The following suggestions can help your PC make the most out of Windows 10. The tips are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that helps, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Show all

1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers

2. Restart your PC and open only the apps you need

3. Check memory and memory usage

4. Check for low disk space and make some room

5. Restore your PC from a system restore point

6. Disable unnecessary startup programs

7. Check for and remove viruses and malware

8. Check for corrupted Windows system files

9. Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows

10. Pause OneDrive syncing

11. Reset your PC

link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400201...

Let me know if this solve your issue

Saludos

Rolando Rosales, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Improve performance on the MSI MODERN 14 A10M? notebook

Disable app to help improve performance

Hi Kenneth,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Which is the app you wish to disable to improve performance?

I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.
    Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on System maintenance.

• Click on Advanced on the System maintenance
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      System maintenance troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to refer the below article and check if you are able to improve performance.

Note: The below link applies well to Windows 10 also.

Performance & maintenance

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/...-8&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Improve performance on the MSI MODERN 14 A10M? notebook

1. Improve performance on the MSI MODERN 14 A10M? notebook - Similar Threads - Improve performance MSI

2. My function program system has disappeared. MSI Modern 14

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My function program system has disappeared. MSI Modern 14: When I install a new window, it makes my system function not working. My MSI Center pro. program disappeared so I can't use functions from F4-F12 and no indicator lights up. which i want to find a way to download my msi app back to use the function i have waitedWhen I install...
  3. Bios bin file for MSI Modern 14 B4MW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios bin file for MSI Modern 14 B4MW: Is there someone that can help me to find bios bin file for my msi modern 14 b4mw. My bios is corrupted and it wont boot normally...thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-bin-file-for-msi-modern-14-b4mw/fd9c7980-9486-4a81-9bf8-5dac38a8467e
  4. Bios bin file for MSI Modern 14 B4MW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios bin file for MSI Modern 14 B4MW: Is there someone that can help me to find bios bin file for my msi modern 14 b4mw. My bios is corrupted and it wont boot normally...thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-bin-file-for-msi-modern-14-b4mw/fd9c7980-9486-4a81-9bf8-5dac38a8467e
  5. SECURE BOOT VIOLATION on MSI MODERN 14 after Windows 11 update failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURE BOOT VIOLATION on MSI MODERN 14 after Windows 11 update failed: Upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 on MSI Modern 14 earlier this year via Update assistant. I saw the latest Windows 11 22H2 update and put the MSI modern 14 to upgrade via Windows 11 Installation Assistant downloaded from Microsoft...
  6. SECURE BOOT VIOLATION on MSI MODERN 14 after Windows 11 update failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURE BOOT VIOLATION on MSI MODERN 14 after Windows 11 update failed: Upgraded Windows 10 to Windows 11 on MSI Modern 14 earlier this year via Update assistant. I saw the latest Windows 11 22H2 update and put the MSI modern 14 to upgrade via Windows 11 Installation Assistant downloaded from Microsoft...
  7. MSI Modern 14 B4MW function keys no longer responding!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSI Modern 14 B4MW function keys no longer responding!: Hello, Today I updated Creator Center on my MSI laptop. It told me to update, so I did, makes sense? Great. After updating only F2 (volume down) F3 (Volume up) and brightness keys F9,F10 and keyboard light (F8) are working. Nothing else is working. Not even the mute button....
  8. trying to improve performance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  9. Improve performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  10. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564