Windows 10: Improve performance

Discus and support Improve performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Very slow pc. How do I improve performance?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaAnderson1mz, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Improve performance

Very slow pc. How do I improve performance?

:)

LindaAnderson1mz, Feb 6, 2019

2. Disable app to help improve performance

Hi Kenneth,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Which is the app you wish to disable to improve performance?

I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.
    Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on System maintenance.

• Click on Advanced on the System maintenance
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      System maintenance troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to refer the below article and check if you are able to improve performance.

Note: The below link applies well to Windows 10 also.

Performance & maintenance

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/...-8&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Performance

Hi Ravivarma,

Since you are still experiencing the same issue even after performing a clean boot, you can check and follow the steps provided on this
    link. The tips on the link are listed in order, so we suggest that you start with the first one. If the issue
    persists, proceed to the next method.

Should you have further concerns, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Improve performance

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Improve performance

1. Improve performance - Similar Threads - Improve performance

2. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  3. Steps to delete temple files to improve performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steps to delete temple files to improve performance: Steps to delete temple files to improve performance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steps-to-delete-temple-files-to-improve/ed4d4592-2f87-4d98-8725-cc1c8feb0206
  4. How can I turn off Microsoft add-ons to improve performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I turn off Microsoft add-ons to improve performance: Upgraded for W7 to W10 to run PaintShop Pro. OS is slow and temperamental. System specs are: AMD Quad Core A6 3400M, 6 GB DDR 3 memory, and 640 GB HDD....
  5. Improving Gaming Performance on Windows 10: An In-depth Guide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Improving Gaming Performance on Windows 10: An In-depth Guide: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Pterodactyl_poop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/15qfej0/improving_gaming_performance_on_windows_10_an/
  6. Does using a external GPU improve fps and gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does using a external GPU improve fps and gaming performance?: I'm running on a late 2013 Mac I'm using Windows 10 BootCamp. I'm wondering does an external GPU improve gaming performance or not. Like will it give me better fps and graphics? because I don't want to buy a new pc, would it even be worth it if I could buy an external gpu...
  7. Does using a external GPU improve fps and gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does using a external GPU improve fps and gaming performance?: I'm running on a late 2013 Mac I'm using Windows 10 BootCamp. I'm wondering does an external GPU improve gaming performance or not. Like will it give me better fps and graphics? because I don't want to buy a new pc, would it even be worth it if I could buy an external gpu...
  8. Does using a external GPU improve fps and gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  10. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 version 1909 also improves general battery life and power efficiency improvements for devices with certain processors