Windows 10: Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work

Discus and support Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Hello works most of the time, but regularly fails in the middle of the day. I am sure this is because my desk is right next to a large picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harold E1, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Harold E1 Win User

Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work

Windows Hello works most of the time, but regularly fails in the middle of the day. I am sure this is because my desk is right next to a large picture window which gets a lot of light. I previously trained Windows Hello in exactly this kind of light for this reason. But it no longer works.Unfortunately, when I use "Improve Recognition" in Settings, that does not work. Either the frame that my face is supposed to be centered in never appears, or, if it does appear, even after 3 minutes, Improve Recognition keeps going. I could keep staring at the screen until the cows come home, without any luc

:)

Harold E1, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work

1. Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work - Similar Threads - Improve Recognition Hello

2. Windows hello facial recognition not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello facial recognition not working.: Hi,My windows hello facial recognition stopped working. I have microsoft surface laptop studio with windows 11. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facial-recognition-not-working/60730d65-35ba-4831-9546-9def5f8311ce
  3. Windows Hello Facial Recognition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition Not Working: I am using a Windows 11 PC which is expected to have Windows Hello Face working. Although I am facing this issue. Kindly help.Thanks,Rayan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facial-recognition-not-working/55e34bb5-351a-4349-a8e6-25cc50e3c51f
  4. Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work: Windows Hello works most of the time, but regularly fails in the middle of the day. I am sure this is because my desk is right next to a large picture window which gets a lot of light. I previously trained Windows Hello in exactly this kind of light for this reason. But it no...
  5. Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improve Recognition for Windows Hello does not work: Windows Hello works most of the time, but regularly fails in the middle of the day. I am sure this is because my desk is right next to a large picture window which gets a lot of light. I previously trained Windows Hello in exactly this kind of light for this reason. But it no...
  6. Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition not working: So i just bought a new HP Omen laptop and the only thing not working is the windows hello facial recognition, it seems to be an issue with windows 11 as the camera works fine, I talked to HP support and they informed me that it was not the device as its the same compatible...
  7. Improve recognition from Windows Hello doesn't recognize face

Improve recognition from Windows Hello doesn't recognize face: Windows Hello often fails to recognize me, so I would like to improve its recognition. But when I use the improve recognition tool, it doesn't recognize my face, despite that it is centered and well lit....
  8. Windows Hello stopped working and does not let me improve it

Windows Hello stopped working and does not let me improve it: Since I got new glasses my windows hello is not recognizing me so I tried to go to settings and press the "Improve Recognition" option, but it doesn't let me. Instead, there is a message that says that Windows hellos is currently unavailable. How can I fix this?...
  9. hello face recognition does not work

hello face recognition does not work: hello face recognition does not work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-recognition-does-not-work/9aa67d2e-4be3-4cef-9553-96a24b2b84f3
  10. Improve Windows Hello Face Recognition in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Improve Windows Hello Face Recognition in Windows 10: How to: Improve Windows Hello Face Recognition in Windows 10 [img] Information fingerprint [/b]or face recognition. Windows Hello, greets you by name and with a smile, letting you sign in without a password and providing instant, more secure access to your Windows 10...