Windows 10: Improve the window 10 sleep command speed

Discus and support Improve the window 10 sleep command speed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I looking for a solution to speed up sleep command. How can the time be minimized?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkTrejo1, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Improve the window 10 sleep command speed

I looking for a solution to speed up sleep command. How can the time be minimized?

:)

MarkTrejo1, Jan 16, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Improve the window 10 sleep command speed :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 16, 2019
  4. Improve the window 10 sleep command speed

Sleep

Hi,

This may happen due to its power plan. A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings that manages how computers use and conserve power. For this, we suggest that you reset and restore power plans to its default. kindly follow these steps:

• Open the Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the command below into the command prompt, and press
      Enter
      :
      • powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Close the Command Prompt window, and then restart your PC to apply the changes.

After that, go to Power & sleep settings
    by typing it into the Windows Search. Check the When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after
    settings is set to Never.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

Improve the window 10 sleep command speed

1. Improve the window 10 sleep command speed - Similar Threads - Improve window sleep

2. How to increase Hard Drive speed & improve performance in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase Hard Drive speed & improve performance in Windows 10: [ATTACH]HDD or Hard Disk Drives tend to go become with time. Low disk space, aged hard drive, bad sectors, too many applications running in the […] This article How to increase Hard Drive speed & improve performance in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  3. Improve Home Broadband Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Improve Home Broadband Internet Speed: Hi, Microsoft In My City i have only 1 Good Internet Service Provider ISP which provides ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I want to know what is the maximum Internet Speed on ADSL Broadband. How can i improve or increase My Home Broadband Internet Speed. Please help &...
  4. Improve Home Broadband Internet Speed

Improve Home Broadband Internet Speed: Hi, Microsoft In My City i have only 1 Good Internet Service Provider ISP which provides ADSL Broadband Internet Connection. I have Subscribe to Internet Speed Plan @ 8 Mbps. But i am getting very Slow Internet Speed @ 6.44 Mbps. Also want to know SNR Margin Down Stream &...
  5. Improve WiFi Link Speed

Improve WiFi Link Speed: I get poor WiFi performance in my lounge (2Mbps) which is the furthest distance in the house from the router. I do have a hardwired Ethernet connection in the lounge connected to the router. What's the best way of providing better WiFi performance in the lounge by connecting...
  6. Improve Internet Speed

Improve Internet Speed: Hi, I am using Home Broadband Internet Connection on My Windows 10 Laptop. Nowdays i am getting Slow Internet Speed. I want some tips that can help me increase Home Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....
  7. Repair email & improve speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repair email & improve speed: What can I do to improve speed on my Windows 10 laptop and reinstall email program without loosing my Window Office & other programs like Norton's and my printer? I need easy details - I am not a computer wiz....
  8. Improve speed at the start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improve speed at the start: How can I improve the speed of my PC startup with windows 10 ? Since it is very uncomfortable to wait so long to be able to use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-speed-at-the-start/79519051-c435-446e-8c0c-40ff75fd7bce
  9. 960 evo nvme speed improvement

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    960 evo nvme speed improvement: I have a new system with a 960 evo nvme. The system bios is legacy. If i change the bios to uefi and change the mbr to gpt, would i gain any significant speed improvement with the nvme drive? Currently i am underwhelmed by the speed of the nvme in comparison to a 850 pro on...
  10. Command Prompt gets welcome improvements in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Command Prompt gets welcome improvements in Windows 10: Microsoft’s Windows announcement is underway and Windows 10 is being unveiled. Out of some of the more exciting features unveiled, Microsoft proceeded to demo a feature that doesn’t usually get any attention during events like these; the good ‘ol Windows Command Prompt!...