Windows 10: Improve website performance by optimizing images

Discus and support Improve website performance by optimizing images in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We all want our web applications to load as fast as possible to give the best possible experience to the users. One of the steps to achieve that is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Improve website performance by optimizing images

Source: Improve website performance by optimizing images | .NET Web Development and Tools Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 27, 2017

2. I've upgraded for windows 10 , but it's running too slow

Hi Mahmoud,

Welcome and thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please try to optimize your drive and check if it helps. Refer below article: Improve performance by optimizing your drive

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/improve-performance-optimizing-hard-drive

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope this information helps. Let us know if you have further queries.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Nov 27, 2017
  3. Windows 10 reset taking a long time to restart

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

One of the best ways you can improve your PC's performance is by optimizing the drive. Windows includes features to help optimize the different types of drives that PCs use today. No matter which type of drive your PC uses, Windows automatically chooses
    the optimization that's right for your drive.

I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps regarding
    improving the functionality of the system.

Refer: Improve performance by optimizing your drive

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 27, 2017
Thema:

Improve website performance by optimizing images

1. Improve website performance by optimizing images - Similar Threads - Improve website performance

2. Does Readyboost improve performance?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Readyboost improve performance?: Hi Microsoft, Sorry this is an account created only for this purpose of asking this question as i wanted my privacy. I purchased a laptop recently and it is a bit slow, so i checked a few ways to boost it and i found out aboutreadyboost. I have been using readyboost for...
  3. trying to improve performance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  4. Improve the performance of my PC

Improve the performance of my PC: I recently noticed that my PC ran a lot slower and could run fewer apps than before. I opened the task manager while having no apps runningeven in the system tray, and I noticed I was using around 50% of my 8GB of RAM. I scrolled through the list of processes and background...
  5. Improved performance on start up.

Improved performance on start up.: This is an observation. I recently ugdated to version 2004 from 1903. With a problem from the start I was advised to recover back to the previous version. This I did and much to my surprise the boot up and windows start is back to where it was when I first used Windows 10....
  6. Improving your computer performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Improving your computer performance: what are the three components that most affect computer performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improving-your-computer-performance/5b35f375-aa6b-41d0-b1b2-4baa76f4c164
  7. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  8. How to Optimize computer performance

How to Optimize computer performance: Happy New Year! I would like to optimize my computer performance running Windows 10. I have run defrag and it is set to check this every month. I also clean out browsing history in firefox and chrome, and regularly empty the recycle bin. I have looked at a couple of...
  9. Improve performance on netbook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Improve performance on netbook: I have Windows 10 insider 14385 64-bit on a 6 year old netbook with Atom N455 and want to know if there is more room for improving performance. Currently it performs quite good, battery is good too, even faster than Win 7 in some circumstances, but there is some lag opening...
  10. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564