Windows 10: Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings

Discus and support Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with new promises and claims about improved performance. We are still in the early stages and no one can completely tell as to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 16, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings

Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings Improve-Windows-11-Performance.jpg
    Windows 11 comes with new promises and claims about improved performance. We are still in the early stages and no one can completely tell as to how much performance increase is there in Windows 11, but there are some Windows 11 Settings to improve performance that we are going to tell in this article. Improve […]

This article Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Callender Win User

Cleaning and tweaking Windows

RE:
    • Sometimes windows hang if im trying to shut down my computer and asks me if i want to wait for my programs to close. I want windows to shut down my computer without asking me anything.

Enable fast shutdown tweaks all listed under (Step 13) here:

Optimize Performance of Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Callender, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Improve performance

Hi Linda

I´m an Independent Advisor

I listed some action you may do to improve performance.

The following suggestions can help your PC make the most out of Windows 10. The tips are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that helps, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Show all

1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers

2. Restart your PC and open only the apps you need

3. Check memory and memory usage

4. Check for low disk space and make some room

5. Restore your PC from a system restore point

6. Disable unnecessary startup programs

7. Check for and remove viruses and malware

8. Check for corrupted Windows system files

9. Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows

10. Pause OneDrive syncing

11. Reset your PC

link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400201...

Let me know if this solve your issue

Saludos

Rolando Rosales, Nov 16, 2021
  4. DKBinsuan Win User

regedit tweaks

Thanks for helping me, but the first link gives me the similar steps that I followed on YouTube. I want the default value not the tweaked value.

DKBinsuan, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Improve Windows 11 Performance by tweaking these settings - Similar Threads - Improve Performance tweaking

2. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  3. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience: Tweaking the registry is sometimes necessary to modify certain settings or configurations of a Windows operating system. The registry is a hierarchical database that stores various settings and options for Windows. It includes system configuration, device drivers, installed...
  4. Windows Registry Tweaks to Improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience: [ATTACH]If you want to make your Windows 10 operating system work seamlessly then this […] This article Windows 10 Registry tweaks to improve Performance and Experience first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. trying to improve performance-

trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  7. 7 Tweaks to Improve Windows 10 (Updated for 2020)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    7 Tweaks to Improve Windows 10 (Updated for 2020): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/davidvkimball [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e75vys/7_tweaks_to_improve_windows_10_updated_for_2020/
  8. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  9. Improve performance on netbook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Improve performance on netbook: I have Windows 10 insider 14385 64-bit on a 6 year old netbook with Atom N455 and want to know if there is more room for improving performance. Currently it performs quite good, battery is good too, even faster than Win 7 in some circumstances, but there is some lag opening...
  10. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564