Windows 10: Improved performance on start up.

Discus and support Improved performance on start up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is an observation. I recently ugdated to version 2004 from 1903. With a problem from the start I was advised to recover back to the previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CBeale1, Aug 13, 2020.

1. CBeale1 Win User

Improved performance on start up.

This is an observation. I recently ugdated to version 2004 from 1903. With a problem from the start I was advised to recover back to the previous version. This I did and much to my surprise the boot up and windows start is back to where it was when I first used Windows 10. Have looked to see if I can find what may have been removed that was causing a problem but can't find it.

Interesting conundrum.

:)

CBeale1, Aug 13, 2020

2. Improve performance

Hi Linda

I´m an Independent Advisor

I listed some action you may do to improve performance.

The following suggestions can help your PC make the most out of Windows 10. The tips are listed in order, so start with the first one, see if that helps, and then continue to the next one if it doesn’t.

Show all

1. Make sure you have the latest updates for Windows and device drivers

2. Restart your PC and open only the apps you need

3. Check memory and memory usage

4. Check for low disk space and make some room

5. Restore your PC from a system restore point

6. Disable unnecessary startup programs

7. Check for and remove viruses and malware

8. Check for corrupted Windows system files

9. Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows

10. Pause OneDrive syncing

11. Reset your PC

link

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400201...

Let me know if this solve your issue

Saludos

Rolando Rosales, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Performance

Hi Ravivarma,

Since you are still experiencing the same issue even after performing a clean boot, you can check and follow the steps provided on this
    link. The tips on the link are listed in order, so we suggest that you start with the first one. If the issue
    persists, proceed to the next method.

Should you have further concerns, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Improved performance on start up.

Disable app to help improve performance

Hi Kenneth,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Which is the app you wish to disable to improve performance?

I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue.
    Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on System maintenance.

• Click on Advanced on the System maintenance
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      System maintenance troubleshooter.
    I suggest you to refer the below article and check if you are able to improve performance.

Note: The below link applies well to Windows 10 also.

Performance & maintenance

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/...-8&v1h=win8tab1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Improved performance on start up.

1. Improved performance on start up. - Similar Threads - Improved performance start

2. Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will a graphics card improve gaming performance?: So I have an Optiplex 990, intel i5 2500, and it's horrendously slow when I pull up ANY kind of game, the FPS goes to 3, or sometimes less than one frame per second. I don't think this is a problem with my desktop because its performance in normal use does not match up to...
  3. Does Readyboost improve performance?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Readyboost improve performance?: Hi Microsoft, Sorry this is an account created only for this purpose of asking this question as i wanted my privacy. I purchased a laptop recently and it is a bit slow, so i checked a few ways to boost it and i found out aboutreadyboost. I have been using readyboost for...
  4. trying to improve performance-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    trying to improve performance-: my computer is running too slowly. when i searched help, i was told to chesk fo the latest updates when i clicked on that I got an error message sayin the server terminated because it enclountereed a "client request loop". Now I cant get past that step in the tips to...
  5. Improve the performance of my PC

Improve the performance of my PC: I recently noticed that my PC ran a lot slower and could run fewer apps than before. I opened the task manager while having no apps runningeven in the system tray, and I noticed I was using around 50% of my 8GB of RAM. I scrolled through the list of processes and background...
  6. Improving your computer performance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Improving your computer performance: what are the three components that most affect computer performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improving-your-computer-performance/5b35f375-aa6b-41d0-b1b2-4baa76f4c164
  7. Improve performance

Improve performance: Very slow pc. How do I improve performance? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-performance/870b638c-8473-4024-b0c2-297850f670c4
  8. Improve performance on netbook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Improve performance on netbook: I have Windows 10 insider 14385 64-bit on a 6 year old netbook with Atom N455 and want to know if there is more room for improving performance. Currently it performs quite good, battery is good too, even faster than Win 7 in some circumstances, but there is some lag opening...
  9. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564
  10. Improve website performance by optimizing images

in Windows 10 News
    Improve website performance by optimizing images: We all want our web applications to load as fast as possible to give the best possible experience to the users. One of the steps to achieve that is to make sure the images we use are as optimized as possible. If we can reduce the file size of the images then we can...