Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

Discus and support Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Today we’re excited to announce Skype for Mac 7.0 as well as the preview for the new Skype for Windows – both of which have been redesigned to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Oct 9, 2014
  2. Fahadking07 Win User

Cool, Nice to hear that. I know many skype users those who are suffering from Skype bugs, specially in smartphones. I hope this Skype version would fix all those bugs and will give a great using experience.

Best of Luck Skype!

:)

Fahadking07, Oct 9, 2014
  3. SujataMoktan Win User
    How do I delete my video-chat history in 'Skype video' app ?

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to post your query in the Skype forum for better assistance. We have a dedicated Skype team, who will assist you further.

Skype - Microsoft Community

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 9, 2014
  4. sockatume---01 Win User

using webcam to chat through WiFi connection

Fring is a multi-service chat application which will let you video chat on Skype. There's a stand-alone Skype client but it only does audio.

sockatume---01, Oct 9, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Dec 9, 2015
  6. MikeMecanic Win User
    Thanks for the update Edwin and a special thanks to Brink. Was on 7.14.0.106. Just made the update.

MikeMecanic, Dec 9, 2015
  7. Clam Win User
    Thanks for the post, wasn't aware there was an update.

Although I now have this version: 7.16.85.102! *Eek

Clam, Dec 9, 2015
  8. hTconeM9user Win User

Just updated mine so thank you for posting about it

hTconeM9user, Dec 9, 2015
  9. Almighty1 Win User
    Almighty1, Dec 10, 2015
  10. Almighty1 Win User
    7.16 is actually the version..... the 3rd number doesn't matter, the 4th number is always the same.

Almighty1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi - Similar Threads - Improved Skype desktop

1. Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on a new improved Settings page for Edge browser: Microsoft is betting big on Edge browser in the fight against third-party alternatives like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. The company appears to be improving the Settings page in Edge browser with Windows 10 Redstone 5 update, and while it’s a minor change, but it still...
  2. Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17

in Windows 10 News
    Improved JavaScript and WebAssembly performance in EdgeHTML 17: In every release of Microsoft Edge, we tune the Chakra JavaScript engine to provide better startup and execution performance, with a leaner memory footprint, and with improved responsiveness on real-world workloads. As EdgeHTML 17 rolls out to users as part of the Windows 10...
  3. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft recently added list sharing feature to To-Do app for Windows 10, Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft To-Do is receiving yet another update with several improvements and fixes for the reported bugs. Microsoft To-do for Windows 10 has been updated to version...
  4. Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter PWA for Windows 10 gets improved Explore tab in latest update: Twitter recently released its PWA app for Windows 10 both on PCs. The Twitter PWA has received many new features since it was first made available in the Microsoft Store. Today the social networking company is releasing another new update for its Twitter PWA on Windows 10...
  5. Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Improving extension transparency for users: We strive to ensure choice and transparency for all Chrome users as they browse the web. Part of this choice is the ability to use the hundreds of thousands of extensions available in the Chrome Web Store to customize the browsing experience in useful and...
  6. Improving Skype accessibility

in Windows 10 News
    Improving Skype accessibility: Across Microsoft, we are working to make technology more accessible and empower people to achieve more. We take feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement. Following recent updates to Skype, your...
  7. Skype improves high-definition video call quality

in Windows 10 News
    Skype improves high-definition video call quality: We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say hello to see the smiling faces that are important to you – in crystal clear, high definition video. We want to make sure that...