Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

Discus and support Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re excited to announce Skype for Mac 7.0 as well as the preview for the new Skype for Windows – both of which have been redesigned to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

Brink, Oct 8, 2014
  2. Fahadking07 Win User

Cool, Nice to hear that. I know many skype users those who are suffering from Skype bugs, specially in smartphones. I hope this Skype version would fix all those bugs and will give a great using experience.

Best of Luck Skype!

:)

Fahadking07, Oct 8, 2014
  3. SujataMoktan Win User
    How do I delete my video-chat history in 'Skype video' app ?

Hi Tony,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, however I suggest you to post your query in the Skype forum for better assistance. We have a dedicated Skype team, who will assist you further.

Skype - Microsoft Community

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Oct 8, 2014
  4. sockatume---01 Win User

using webcam to chat through WiFi connection

Fring is a multi-service chat application which will let you video chat on Skype. There's a stand-alone Skype client but it only does audio.

sockatume---01, Oct 8, 2014
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Dec 9, 2015
  6. MikeMecanic Win User
    Thanks for the update Edwin and a special thanks to Brink. Was on 7.14.0.106. Just made the update.

MikeMecanic, Dec 9, 2015
  7. Clam Win User
    Thanks for the post, wasn't aware there was an update.

Although I now have this version: 7.16.85.102! *Eek

Clam, Dec 9, 2015
  8. hTconeM9user Win User

Just updated mine so thank you for posting about it

hTconeM9user, Dec 9, 2015
  9. Almighty1 Win User
    Almighty1, Dec 10, 2015
  10. Almighty1 Win User
    7.16 is actually the version..... the 3rd number doesn't matter, the 4th number is always the same.

Almighty1, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi - Similar Threads - Improved Skype desktop

2. Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Open New Tabs with a Blank Page Option does not work on Microsoft Edge: Hello, I have set Microsoft Edge to open with a blank page. However when I set the option to open new tabs with a blank page, it continues to open MSN.com. I have gone to the Edge Menu (3 dots) > Settings > Open New Tabs With , then I have selected "a blank page". Yet time...
  3. Unable to connect to Remote Desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to Remote Desktop in Windows 10: Tried to log in using the Remote Desktop and it says it is configuring the remote session and then just disappears. . I've never seen this behavior before and I was stumped . however I was able to login with the same credentials on a different machine. Could this be due to...
  4. New prompt to enter PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New prompt to enter PIN: I don't want to enter a PIN for extra security. The blue screen comes up when I turn my computer on and I can't get rid of it. Saw Kari's response in Forum10 on removing a PIN but this doesn't help my situation I do not want to get this prompt every time I use my computer...
  5. Refreshing Desktop auto arranges Desktop Icons!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refreshing Desktop auto arranges Desktop Icons!: I'm running Windows 10 Pro (version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 - a/o Aug 15, 2018) It appears some recent update has decided to ignore my Desktop settings and auto arrange all my Desktop Icons whenever I refresh my Desktop (right click background / left click Refresh) even...
  6. New Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8: Today we are releasing Visual Studio 2017 version 15.8. In this version we have focused on productivity, performance and bug fixes. There are many new features you‘ll find useful, but in this post, I’ll underscore the highlights you may be most interested in. For the complete...
  7. Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one: and of course I have no idea where my record of my product key for Win10 Pro retail got hidden. I've tried the CMD and Powershell methods and no go. How do I get my product key so I can use it my new machine? I am posting from the old one that has the key right now. 116036
  8. new hardware issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new hardware issue: Just bought a new Windows Sculpt mouse and going thru the settings, it doesn't say how to set up a left scrolling action. I want to be able to backspace a page by tilting the scroll wheel to the left. Any suggestions?...
  9. Moving Win 10 from an old PC to a new one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Win 10 from an old PC to a new one?: My current PC is about 10 years old; I have just had to change the hard drive so I think the PC will die soon. It is running Win 10 but I am not sure if it will last much longer. I have been offered a second hand PC which is newer and has a much faster chip; if I switch...
  10. Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17738 now available with improvements in Fast Ring: As part of Patch Tuesday, Microsoft generally releases builds for its older versions of Windows 10. But as a surprise Microsoft today released a new Windows 10 Insider Build 17738 for Fast Ring insiders along with builds for its older versions. Since Redstone 5 is now in the...