Windows 10: improvement suggestion

Discus and support improvement suggestion in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Suggested improvement to "paint" programs ? Big improvement to "Paint and Paint3D" … able to crop, edit and save images in any shape - [ATTACH] ie;... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StrangewaysStaggerLee, Apr 12, 2019.

1. improvement suggestion

Suggested improvement to "paint" programs ? Big improvement to "Paint and Paint3D" … able to crop, edit and save images in any shape -

improvement suggestion 59da3e1e-2859-43e7-beb7-d96cd71e3c4a?upload=true.png ie; ONLY the heart, area with Xs would not be saved, leaving NO background

:)

StrangewaysStaggerLee, Apr 12, 2019
  2. froschy Win User

Ovi Store - Suggestions for improving

This unofficial topic is for people to add suggested improvements for the Ovi Store.

1. A process for managing purchased apps (re-download function, backup to PC/Mac, etc...)

2. Improved app descriptions (bigger screenshots, screen resolution info, optimised for etc...)

• There's not enough information
      • It's hard to tell if the app/media is optimised for your device

3. Restructure the store into completely separate areas: apps, media, personalisation

4. Fix the search function.

5. Reduce the size of the banner on
    http://store.ovi.com/

• When I'm using a laptop this banner takes up over half of the screen

6. Fix the sort order of apps

• When I use "Newest to Oldest" some apps seem to stay as the newest item even though they haven't been updated.

7. Encourage lower pricing of apps plus the use of lite/trial versions

8. Target organisations and developers with popular apps for iPhone and encourage them to develop similar apps for Symbian.

My post is aimed at providing constructive suggestions for the improvement of the Ovi Store, please feel free to add to this post preferably using the numbering format that I've started (if you agree with a suggestion use the number followed by "agreed",
    if you have a new suggestion use the next number)

froschy, Apr 12, 2019
  3. congested Win User
    Ovi Store - Suggestions for improving

Thank you for your suggestions froschy!

congested, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

improvement suggestion

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

improvement suggestion

1. improvement suggestion - Similar Threads - improvement suggestion

2. Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard - suggestion for a very simple improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard - suggestion for a very simple improvement: I find I'm not infrequently pressing the "sound up" button instead of the "mouse click" button since they are adjacent.What would be really helpful would be a tactile + moulding over the "sound up" button so I could more easily feel when I'm pressing it and not the mouse...
  3. Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard - suggestion for a very simple improvement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft All-In-One Keyboard - suggestion for a very simple improvement: I find I'm not infrequently pressing the "sound up" button instead of the "mouse click" button since they are adjacent.What would be really helpful would be a tactile + moulding over the "sound up" button so I could more easily feel when I'm pressing it and not the mouse...
  4. suggestions to improve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    suggestions to improve: Good day, I have a suggestion to improve the built-in File Explorer previously known as Windows Explorer: 1. Make tabs in File Explorer like QTTabBar or Clover, see attach screenshots 2. Make File Explorer independent from Taskbar, this solution solve problem when File...
  5. suggestions to improve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suggestions to improve: Good day, I have a suggestion to improve the built-in File Explorer previously known as Windows Explorer: 1. Make tabs in File Explorer like QTTabBar or Clover, see attach screenshots 2. Make File Explorer independent from Taskbar, this solution solve problem when File...
  6. suggestions to improve

7. I have a suggestion on how to improve the Windows interface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a suggestion on how to improve the Windows interface: Hello, I have a suggestion on how to improve theHello, I have a suggestion on how to improve the Windows interface. For example, you can make a user icon on the taskbar in the left corner like a page on a social network and so that when you click on it with the left mouse...
  8. I have a suggestion on how to improve the Windows interface

I have a suggestion on how to improve the Windows interface: Hello, I have a suggestion on how to improve theHello, I have a suggestion on how to improve the Windows interface. For example, you can make a user icon on the taskbar in the left corner like a page on a social network and so that when you click on it with the left mouse...
  9. Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement: I suggest MS add lunate sigma U+03f2 to the Polytonic Greek keyboard. It has an earlier history at least 4thC BCE than the forms of sigma final and other that MS currently includes earliest 1stC CE, but probably only really from 8thC CE. Lunate sigma is less common than other...
  10. Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement

Polytonic Greek keyboard - suggestion for improvement: I suggest MS add lunate sigma U+03f2 to the Polytonic Greek keyboard. It has an earlier history at least 4thC BCE than the forms of sigma final and other that MS currently includes earliest 1stC CE, but probably only really from 8thC CE. Lunate sigma is less common than other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. suggestions for improvement