Windows 10: Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

Discus and support Improving Copy/Paste for Devs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; An Article from Digital Trends:Windows 11 just took copying and pasting to the next levelStory by Judy SanhzIt’s not often that we get innovation in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drew1903, Jun 22, 2024.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

An Article from Digital Trends:Windows 11 just took copying and pasting to the next levelStory by Judy SanhzIt’s not often that we get innovation in something as basic as copy and paste. But in a new update to Windows 11, copying and pasting is getting supercharged with AI — and it doesn’t even require a Copilot+ PC.As reported by Windows Latest, Microsoft announced a new PowerToys feature at its Build developers conference that makes copying and pasting especially useful for developers. Once enabled, you’ll be able to choose from three pasting options: Paste as plain text

:)

Drew1903, Jun 22, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Jun 22, 2024
  3. COPY AND PASTE

Hi Sandra,

We need more information about your concern so that we can identify the cause of the copy and paste issue. Please provide the following:

• What browser are you using?
    • Is this issue happening with a specific website?
    We suggest trying to do the same function (Copy and Paste) using a different browser and using other website as well.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jun 22, 2024
  4. Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

Copy and Paste

We would also like to know if you are experiencing this within a specific browser.

To further identify the cause of the issue, we suggest performing a clean boot to check if there are any startup programs that could be conflicting with the copy and paste function. For steps on how to perform a clean boot, click
    here.

We also suggest starting the PC in safe mode and try to copy and paste from a browser. Steps can be found
    here.

We look forward to your response.

Patricia Yu, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

1. Improving Copy/Paste for Devs - Similar Threads - Improving Copy Paste

2. Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improving Copy/Paste for Devs: An Article from Digital Trends:Windows 11 just took copying and pasting to the next levelStory by Judy SanhzIt’s not often that we get innovation in something as basic as copy and paste. But in a new update to Windows 11, copying and pasting is getting supercharged with AI —...
  3. Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improving Copy/Paste for Devs: An Article from Digital Trends:Windows 11 just took copying and pasting to the next levelStory by Judy SanhzIt’s not often that we get innovation in something as basic as copy and paste. But in a new update to Windows 11, copying and pasting is getting supercharged with AI —...
  4. Improving Copy/Paste for Devs

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows10 copy paste in explorer windows10 improvment that need to be implemented

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows10 copy paste in explorer windows10 improvment that need to be implemented: so i want to know why since i know Windows from Windows 3.1, why does a simple copy paste always ask the user for replacement instead of calculating unique file identifier like sha or any other when the file is IDENTICAL and not stoping a huge transfer of data waiting for...
  6. Copy and paste

in Windows 10 Customization
    Copy and paste: Sometimes I can copy and paste with microsoft word + , but when I am online other sites , I can not copy and paste . How do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/copy-and-paste/f366024b-492b-45b7-b087-951f1226a939
  7. Copy & Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy & Paste: Something just recently changed in Windows 10. I can no longer use the PASTE shortcut CRTL+V. To paste anything, I must use the right click and then click on PASTE. I generally use COPY (CRTL_C) then CRTL+V and it is done. Does anyone know how to correct this so I can use the...
  8. Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Improvements to the advertising reports in Dev Center: We’ve heard your feedback to upgrade the advertising performance reporting capabilities in Dev Center and have made a few platform updates to get there. Below are some of the improvements we’ve made, with more enhancements on the way. What’s new? Faster reporting–...
  9. 3 improvements to Windows Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    3 improvements to Windows Dev Center: We’ve been working hard on Windows Dev Center and wanted to share some of the improvements we’ve made for you, our developers. You can now submit PWAs to the Microsoft Store First, we’re excited to announce that you can submit your Progressive Web App (PWA) to the...
  10. November improvements in Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    November improvements in Dev Center: Starting this week you will see new capabilities in Dev Center. In this blog I’ll describe what’s new in more detail and share ideas how to make best use of them: App submission: new price tiers, and preview of a new age rating system that will start to be rolled out in...