Windows 10: Improving Malicious Document Detection in Gmail with Deep Learning

Discus and support Improving Malicious Document Detection in Gmail with Deep Learning in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Gmail protects your incoming mail against spam, phishing attempts, and malware. Our existing machine learning models are highly effective at doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Improving Malicious Document Detection in Gmail with Deep Learning

Source: Google Online Security Blog: Improving Malicious Document Detection in Gmail with Deep Learning

:)

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  2. BOSE Win User

GMail Accounts Get 3 GB of Storage Space

Thats great news for every one, since hotmail gave away 5GB to its users a while ago.

Gmail will never be like Yahoo. Yahoos spam mail filter is crap since day one and they havent done anything about for a decade. Gmail is the most expensive name brand on this planet. The google/gmail founders and owners are on top 10 Forbes list.

So yeah, Gmail learned from others mistakes and made improvements on doing so.

3. Brink Win User
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Improved as-you-type spelling and grammar correction in Gmail

Brink, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Improving Malicious Document Detection in Gmail with Deep Learning - Similar Threads - Improving Malicious Document

2. Bitdefender is detecting a Malicious command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitdefender is detecting a Malicious command line: Every time I open Microsoft edge my Bitdefender scans this and now i can't use Microsoft edge any fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitdefender-is-detecting-a-malicious-command-line/84938a73-0d00-4b53-abfa-5ac4b3f2c03b
  3. Bitdefender is detecting a Malicious command line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitdefender is detecting a Malicious command line: Every time I open Microsoft edge my Bitdefender scans this and now i can't use Microsoft edge any fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitdefender-is-detecting-a-malicious-command-line/84938a73-0d00-4b53-abfa-5ac4b3f2c03b
  4. Unable to attach documents to Gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to attach documents to Gmail: For several days I have been unable to attach documents to emails. File explorer opens and either the files are not there OR if they are as soon as I click on it the CPU usage ramps up dramatically and the program stops responding. I cannot find a solution to this problem...
  5. WSL2 users with deep learning and Anaconda.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WSL2 users with deep learning and Anaconda.: hallo every one so im a linux user cuz i'm a CS student, i've been using linux for the last year and its good but i need MS-Office and im in the deep learning and AI stuff so i use anaconda .....cuz its faster in linux, so i was wondering if any one uses wsl2 with anaconda...
  6. Microsoft App Detect as Malicious

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft App Detect as Malicious: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? [Original Title: flag] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-app-detect-as-malicious/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  7. Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

in Windows 10 News
    Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent: Deep learning is helping to make Bing’s search results more intelligent. Here’s a peek behind the curtain of how we’re applying some of these techniques. Last week, I noticed there were dates printed on my soda cans and I wanted to know what they referred to - sell by dates,...
  8. From “A PC on every desktop” to “Deep Learning in every software”

in Windows 10 News
    From “A PC on every desktop” to “Deep Learning in every software”: Deep learning is behind many recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence, including speech recognition, language understanding and computer vision. At Microsoft, it is changing customer experience in many of our applications and services, including Cortana, Bing, Office...
  9. Microsoft releases CNTK, open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases CNTK, open source deep learning toolkit, on GitHub: Microsoft is making the tools that its own researchers use to speed up advances in artificial intelligence available to a broader group of developers by releasing its Computational Network Toolkit on GitHub. The researchers developed the open-source toolkit, dubbed CNTK,...
  10. Learning Tools for OneNote improves learning for all

in Windows 10 News
    Learning Tools for OneNote improves learning for all: “Students spend so much energy decoding that they can’t focus on content. This tool will help making learning more efficient.” —Joel Reese, educator at Sammamish High School “If my imagination designed technology, this would be in my wildest dream.” —Haley Heck, educator...