Windows 10: Improving screen scaling increments on a laptop

Discus and support Improving screen scaling increments on a laptop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way to modify the display scaling for a laptop? The increments of 25% are way too large. So, regardless if I change the resolutions, I end... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Nov 10, 2019.

1. ineuw Win User

Improving screen scaling increments on a laptop

Is there a way to modify the display scaling for a laptop? The increments of 25% are way too large. So, regardless if I change the resolutions, I end up with the same image size. For example: The default display is 1920 x 1080 at 125% scaled. The increments are fixed to 100%, 125%, and 150%. I would like to increment it by 10% or even 5%. Is there a way to do it?

:)

ineuw, Nov 10, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Nov 10, 2019
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Improving screen scaling increments on a laptop

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Improving screen scaling increments on a laptop

1. Improving screen scaling increments on a laptop - Similar Threads - Improving screen scaling

2. screen size scale

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen size scale: [IMG]Anyone can help me to fix this issue. FYI i am using multiple monitor and on my seconday monitor all 4 sides are out of my screen. I tried to adjust resolution but doesn’t work....
  3. Laptop Screen resolution not scaling properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen resolution not scaling properly: Hello. I'm not sure what I did. I think I might have hit an Hotkey. I'm not sure. Anyways. I have an MSI GE66. Fully updated windows, fully updated drivers. The 15" screen built in laptop monitor, it has a native 1920x1080 display setting. If I use that resolution the screen...
  4. Screen Scaling

Screen Scaling: Suddenly everything became larger on my screens. I cannot fix it through Display settings as my only choice there is to make things larger. I worked with two different techs with no resolution of the problem. The first tech had me install Surface Pro 4 updates saying that...
  5. Screen scaling

Screen scaling: Hi! Yesterday something strange happened with my screen scaling. I'm using old 4:3 screen and GeForce 250 graphic card. w10 1903. For two or three years 1280x720 screen resolution worked very well. I had a perfect 16:9 display in center and two black lines up and down....
  6. Incremental backup programs

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Incremental backup programs: Windows 10 does not do incremental backups but I want to know about them.I have a program that runs files from a folder and I keep adding files to the folder it runs from. Some of the files I add have the same file name but have changed slightly. When I do an incremental...
  7. Incremental backup programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Incremental backup programs: Windows 10 does not do incremental backups but I want to know about them.I have a program that runs files from a folder and I keep adding files to the folder it runs from. Some of the files I add have the same file name but have changed slightly. When I do an incremental...
  8. Screen Resolution and scaling

Screen Resolution and scaling: So i have my computer hooked up to my T.V./monitor and it doesnt seem to matter what i set my scaling or resolution to i just cant get it to fit on screen right does anyone have any insight on how to maybe fix this problem?...
  9. Improve screen size

in Windows 10 Support
    Improve screen size: Hi All, This is my first post. I have just update a dell tablet to win 10. I would like to increase the screen viewing area and have auto hidden the task bar. My question is about the 2 top bars, ( not sure of the correct names ). Can either of these bars be...
  10. High-DPI Scaling Improvements for Apps in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    High-DPI Scaling Improvements for Apps in Windows 10 Creators Update: In the previous blog post about High-dots-per-inch (DPI) scaling improvements, we talk about how desktop applications can be blurry or sized incorrectly when run on high-DPI displays. This is especially noticeable when docking and undocking or when using remoting technologies...