Windows 10: Improving Skype accessibility

Discus and support Improving Skype accessibility in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Across Microsoft, we are working to make technology more accessible and empower people to achieve more. We take feedback very seriously and are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Improving Skype accessibility

Source: Improving Skype accessibility | Skype Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 15, 2018

2. Need skype video call

Yes I and have no doubt about decision of the developer in plan not desires of the improvement skype for symbian. Not even interests the opinions of most persons to use the video relationship in skype, sting this.

SpaceATBru, Mar 15, 2018
  3. TSt1111 Win User
    Skype, OneDrive and.... not connecting with Windows 10

I got a cumulative update for Win10 today. No improvement with Skype, IE or OneDrive

TSt1111, Mar 15, 2018
Thema:

Improving Skype accessibility

1. Improving Skype accessibility - Similar Threads - Improving Skype accessibility

2. Skype for Business' access to camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype for Business' access to camera: Hi, I have a new Huawei Matebook D14 with Windows 10 operating system. I have installed the Office-package and Skype for Business. In Windows' camera settings I can not activate the camera for Skype for Business, because Skype for Business is not listed as an alternative as...
  3. Skype for Business' access to camera

in Windows 10 Support
    Skype for Business' access to camera: Hi, I have a new Huawei Matebook D14 with Windows 10 operating system. I have installed the Office-package and Skype for Business. In Windows' camera settings I can not activate the camera for Skype for Business, because Skype for Business is not listed as an alternative as...
  4. Improved Call Experience now for Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Call Experience now for Skype Insider Preview 8.38.76.134: Available for iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android Tablets Version: 8.38.76.134 Over the past few months we've been working to improve the Skype calling experience on mobile devices. Today, we are proud to release these new changes and improvements to you, our Skype...
  5. Skype for Windows 10 picks up customization improvements for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Windows 10 picks up customization improvements for Insiders: Microsoft is rolling out a new beta build to Skype Insiders on Windows 10 and other platforms. In the changelog, Microsoft says that the updated Skype Preview app with improved customization settings is rolling out to the Store version of Skype, desktop app, Android, iOS, Mac...
  6. New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility improvements in Skype 8.0: Skype is designed to keep you connected to the people who matter the most and help you do the work you need to do. We take your feedback very seriously and are grateful to our active accessibility community who point us to areas of improvement to live up to our vision....
  7. New accessibility improvements now available for Skype

in Windows 10 News
    New accessibility improvements now available for Skype: A few months ago, we provided an update on our continued commitment to making Skype accessible. We are very grateful for the feedback you’ve given us—it continues to be an essential and impactful part of our work. We listened and made changes to make Skype more accessible for...
  8. Accessibility improvements in EdgeHTML 15

in Windows 10 News
    Accessibility improvements in EdgeHTML 15: In last year’s Windows 10 Anniversary Update, we introduced a new architecture for web accessibility, enabling a more accessible web with Microsoft Edge. With this dramatically improved foundation, we’ve been hard at work improving the experience even more in EdgeHTML 15 and...
  9. Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Skype desktop clients for dynamic new chat experi: Today we’re excited to announce Skype for Mac 7.0 as well as the preview for the new Skype for Windows – both of which have been redesigned to make it easier to chat and share. If you’re already using Skype on mobile, you’ll recognize some of these changes. We’ve made the...
  10. Skype improves high-definition video call quality

in Windows 10 News
    Skype improves high-definition video call quality: We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say hello to see the smiling faces that are important to you – in crystal clear, high definition video. We want to make sure that...