Windows 10: Improvised Cooler for Lappy

Discus and support Improvised Cooler for Lappy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Updating to 1903 and the temps were rising so I whipped up an improvised cooler. HD temps dropped 12 degrees in a just a few minutes. [img] 134909 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoFine409, Jun 16, 2019.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Improvised Cooler for Lappy

Updating to 1903 and the temps were rising so I whipped up an improvised cooler. HD temps dropped 12 degrees in a just a few minutes.

Improvised Cooler for Lappy [​IMG]

:)

SoFine409, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Triprift Win User

My first Lappy

I was gonna suggest a proper lappy bag i woudnt be confident putting it into backpack :/

Triprift, Jun 16, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 16, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Zalman NC-1500 Notebook Cooler for 15.6"

Size of both your laptop and the cooler should be listed in their respective specifications. I suppose you would want the cooler to be as large as the lappy.

erocker, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Improvised Cooler for Lappy - Similar Threads - Improvised Cooler Lappy

2. Wraith Prism Cooler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wraith Prism Cooler: This isn't directly about windows 10 but im wondering if anyone has any experience with wraith prism... What is ryzen enso mode on coolermasters software for wraith prism?...
  3. clean install lappy..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    clean install lappy..: Mine is a lenovo NB and IIRC if I invoke a clean install it will actually use the 'saved windows 10' which is an old version and then the system have to update itself and also there is a lot of bloatware even if it's freshly installed. Question : how do I clean install...
  4. FAN COOLER ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FAN COOLER ERROR: After last update my fan cooler work sometimes and when it works its a weird noise, this is happening when i update to the last version, i dont want that, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-cooler-error/faadec49-d813-4a79-96cb-645d2ba686e6
  5. COOLER WINDOWS ICON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COOLER WINDOWS ICON: Icons are fun and make you want to make folders. I'm always looking for a reason to make some folders with these fun icons. if you want some better icons than what windows has to offer : http://www.iconarchive.com/ [IMG]...
  6. Want a cooler processor? Do this.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Want a cooler processor? Do this.: Go to power options, Set it to balance, Change advance power settings>Processor power managment>Processor maximum state and make it 80% I have EIST enabled, Turbo Boost enabled, Enhanced boost in bios but disabling EIST, turbo boost and enchance boost will make your cpu...
  7. Lappy Loaded with Malware-Type Stuff

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lappy Loaded with Malware-Type Stuff: Looks like I've gotten into something Gramma's Lye Soap won't take off. There are a number of "security" type apps on the Lappy that I don't recognize and have never heard anyone at TF mention. *Sad What would be a good site to get info on them? It's been awhile since I...
  8. BSOD Issues on new lappy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Issues on new lappy: I know its seems odd me posting something for help. However it seems like I have reached a stand still in terms of fixing the issue again and again. A brief background on the issue: I bought the HP notebook in the month of November and after a week or so I started getting...
  9. Laptop need cooler pad?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop need cooler pad?: Sorry if this is the wrong fora to post this qustion. I recently acquired a laptop that I tend to use on my lap and when in bed. I noticed that it gets quite warm an my lap, bottom vents only, and was wondering if using a laptop cooler pad will help with this and if so what...
  10. Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!

in Windows 10 Support
    Lappie wakes from sleep immediately!: When I use the Shutdown/Sleep command my laptop goes to sleep. Except that it wakes again immediately. powercfg lastwake told me the ACPI-Lid was responsible. So yes, opening the lid when it is closed should wake the computer, but if the lid is open when the computer is...