Windows 10: In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...

Discus and support In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Messages like "This color looks like it might be hard to read." are strange, especially considering that in newer builds, it automatically changes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kizzume Fowler, Oct 13, 2021.

1. In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...

Messages like "This color looks like it might be hard to read." are strange, especially considering that in newer builds, it automatically changes the text color so that's not a problem. If I use the "Color preview" to determine anything, I can make the text almost completely unreadable on the top right "Preview" box by choosing a certain shade of gray, and there's no message telling me it would be hard to read.What is that "Color preview" supposed to represent? And why are there still so many restrictions on the accent color?Do these same restrictions exist on Windows 11?Thanks.

:)

Kizzume Fowler, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...

1. In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't... - Similar Threads - 21H1 why are

2. In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...: Messages like "This color looks like it might be hard to read." are strange, especially considering that in newer builds, it automatically changes the text color so that's not a problem. If I use the "Color preview" to determine anything, I can make the text almost completely...
  3. In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In 21H1, why are there still restrictions for the accent color? Old builds didn't...: Messages like "This color looks like it might be hard to read." are strange, especially considering that in newer builds, it automatically changes the text color so that's not a problem. If I use the "Color preview" to determine anything, I can make the text almost completely...
  4. Why i still didn't get the 21H1 update yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why i still didn't get the 21H1 update yet: Hello,i've a question why i still didn't get the update from the windows update i don't want to force it with the media creation tool updatermy PC is : Acer TravelMate P253-Mspecs : Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz GPU HD4000Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89...
  5. Accent color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accent color: I opened the start menu tonight and almost the entire thing was full of yellow boxes. This is the first time this happened and I want it to go away. After some research I found out that it was called Accent./ I changed it to grey for now but I want it to match my start menu...
  6. Accent colors changing

Accent colors changing: I use three PC's on a daily basis. Each has its own keyboard and mouse. Periodically each of the three will change the accent colour of the taskbar without input from me. I find this frustrating because I use colour for each computer set-up - so the accent colour, and...
  7. Issues with accent colors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with accent colors: I’ve been having issues with the accents colors sticking to default blue for a few months now. My taskbar and settings change color just fine but , start, calendar, notifications, and game bar all refuse to change colors. I first experienced the issue after what I’m assuming...
  8. Accent Color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent Color: [ATTACH] Hello guys, actually I'm using UXtheme patcher to apply theme for my windows.. but the problem is, when I change the accent color, the background color of text at titlebar also changed. Can anyone suggest some solutions? Thank you...
  9. Accent Color

Accent Color: I just changed my keyboard and mouse and NOW everything is HOT PINK. The color chart on my colors does NOT have the right color that matches the description of what actual color it is - attaching a screen shot. I do NOT want HOT PINK! And the sky on my themes changed from...
  10. About Accent Color

About Accent Color: I want to Change accent color from blue to White.But there is a notification says"This Color is Not Supported" How to change the accent color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-accent-color/374ecc10-3f9b-4b4e-b2b6-23840ca5435f