Windows 10: In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it?

Discus and support In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/brannonator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijavsx/in_a_infinite_loop_on_this_screen_how_do_i/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brannonator, Aug 30, 2020.

1. In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it?

/u/brannonator, Aug 30, 2020
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Windows To Go Infinite Loop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the suggestions provide by the
    Yashwanth Kotakuri replied on
    November 14, 2015 from the below link.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/eadab97a-2232-4a92-a919-73d14410816d

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 30, 2020
  4. copiman Win User

In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it?

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it?

1. In a infinite loop on this screen how do I resolve it? - Similar Threads - infinite loop screen

2. How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?: My IdeaPad is stuck in a restart loop and nothing I do is working. I pressed f12 when it restarted, but it doesn't give me options and just goes back to the blue screen to start the loop again....
  3. How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the stop code infinite loop?: My IdeaPad is stuck in a restart loop and nothing I do is working. I pressed f12 when it restarted, but it doesn't give me options and just goes back to the blue screen to start the loop again....
  4. How do I resolve this particular Recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this particular Recovery screen: I am having trouble moving on from each page. I know all recovery screens are different and I need help with my particular recovery screen. Can it be fixed?...
  5. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  6. How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.

How do I get out of infinite msi bios screen loop.: Yesterday I added 1tb of ssd storage into my msi gf63 thin laptop, as well as replaced the ram with 2 16gb force zues. Now when I turn on my laptop it takes me to the msi bios screen and will not let me leave. Everytike I try it just restarts my laptop and keeps opening the...
  7. How do I resolve this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I resolve this: Windows standard security hardware not supported on my desktop please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resolve-this/148aa149-a332-4aa5-9311-853ffdf35e12
  8. How do I resolve this

How do I resolve this: Windows standard security hardware not supported on my desktop please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resolve-this/148aa149-a332-4aa5-9311-853ffdf35e12
  9. How do I resolve this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How do I resolve this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I resolve this?: [ATTACH] I did a full device scan after a long time on my device and I have been getting this since then. [ATTACH] It tells me to take action for such threats. but I have like hundreds of them. [ATTACH] Do I have to select every single one of them to take action?...