Windows 10: In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text

Discus and support In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RubenBuitrago5, Jul 13, 2020.

1. In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text

In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text

:)

RubenBuitrago5, Jul 13, 2020

2. Lotus Word Pro - Search for a text in all documents.

Amipro had a neat Smarticon, which would search for text
    in any of its documents. This was different for the Smartican which would search for text within the document.

If you were trying to find a document in Amipro that you knew had the word "itinerary" in it, you would click the smarticon, that looked like a searchlight with a T in it for "text." Type the word "itinerary," and it would search all the Amirpo documents
    and make a list of all the ones with the word "itinerary" in it.

I was surprised to find that Lotus Word Pro did not have this Smarticon. It has all the others. Am I missing something?

By the way, Windows 10 search will not pull up .lwp (Lotus Word Pro) or .sam (Amipro) documents.

Thanks!

Gary D Ph.D., Jul 13, 2020
  3. W1zzard Win User
    List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Jul 13, 2020
  4. jgunning Win User

In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text

Recovering corrupt word documents

Please explain...?

And I know this thread is abit of a spam magnet..for that I apologise.
    Unfortunately I cannot attach one of the files due to they need to remain confidential.

I have tried the following:

- Several "text" recovery programs.
    - I have tried using word to repair and open the documents
    - I have tried opening the documents in several other text browsers - ie. Notepad, wordpad etc
    - I have tried using winzip, winrar and 7zip to retreive text
    - I have tried changing options in word to attempt to open the document as a draft.
    - I have tried to use word to "insert text" from the document

All these things havent worked for me yet.. *Cry :cry:

jgunning, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

1. In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text - Similar Threads - word document texts

2. Text Cursor In A Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text Cursor In A Word: So i got intrerrupted by this text cursor which always uses it i restared the computer it didnt work please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-in-a-word/3cc9f86b-b63a-4bd9-93fc-2f2196052cf7
  3. Text Cursor In A Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text Cursor In A Word: So i got intrerrupted by this text cursor which always uses it i restared the computer it didnt work please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-in-a-word/3cc9f86b-b63a-4bd9-93fc-2f2196052cf7
  4. New Text Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Text Document: Hi Sir,Sir when I want to create a new text document in Windows 11, the "New Text Document" option doesn't show. Please help me to fix this.Thanks in Advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-text-document/264b67a2-90e3-4811-9997-aa283210ad99
  5. text documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    text documents: I can't open any text documents. when i double click nothing happens and I don't get an error message I looked at multiple places on google but couldn't find the solution please help me ASAP....
  6. Text not showing in outlook or word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text not showing in outlook or word: My laptop has suddenly stopped displaying text in email and word documents.When I click on an email its just showing me the first line and the rest is blank.When I open a word doc its also just showing me the first line.Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?PS. I am not...
  7. Printer not printing text, only headers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer not printing text, only headers: Suddenly my printer is printing only headers and not body text. Where is setting that controls this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-text-only-headers/a16066f3-baa8-4e1c-b6e7-e1e7bcc6bfeb
  8. Data Recovery - Word Document Recovered, But Text Illegible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Data Recovery - Word Document Recovered, But Text Illegible: Hello and thank you in advance for any help and direction. Objective: I need to recover the content of a word document. Backstory: My Mom's laptop is dysfunctional and basically it rebooted and her Windows 10 looked like a new install and all her folders were cleaned-out, and...
  9. In a word document texts within a chart are misaligned and showing the header on top of the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In a word document texts within a chart are misaligned and showing the header on top of the...: In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text I cant get to follow correct page pagination https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-a-word-document-texts-within-a-chart-are/18fbcbf8-7ed4-489b-b0f8-d19cce46152e
  10. Lotus Word Pro - Search for a text in all documents.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lotus Word Pro - Search for a text in all documents.: Amipro had a neat Smarticon, which would search for text in any of its documents. This was different for the Smartican which would search for text within the document. If you were trying to find a document in Amipro that you knew had the word "itinerary" in it, you would...