Windows 10: in able to use fine alpaca

Discus and support in able to use fine alpaca in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I recently bought a new evoo tablet with docking keyboard. I am trying to drown fire alpace (an art program) but it keeps saying it can't check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MattSplat1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. in able to use fine alpaca

Hi. I recently bought a new evoo tablet with docking keyboard. I am trying to drown fire alpace (an art program) but it keeps saying it can't check the file to see if it's safe. This tablet is brand new. Please help.

:)

MattSplat1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 29, 2019
  4. in able to use fine alpaca

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

in able to use fine alpaca

1. in able to use fine alpaca - Similar Threads - able fine alpaca

2. Not able to print using command after Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to print using command after Update: This is the 20th time this happened in past 3 years printer will not PRINT using computer command ?? I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN this computer is ALLLL I have dear GOD IN heaven I need printer to function Please restore printer...
  3. Not able to use Windows Hello, after installing Norton.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to use Windows Hello, after installing Norton.: When I bought my Dell XPS Win 10, Windows asked me if I wanted fingerprint access. I said yes, scanned my finger and it worked fine, until I installed Norton, which I've had for years in 3 computers, and got rid of McAfee, with the help of a Norton guy in India, who took over...
  4. fine print

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fine print: is the fine print pop up virous or what ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/fine-print/c0a2d905-eea5-4cdb-83da-70f959cb5e49
  5. Out of the domain the user is not able to use the laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Out of the domain the user is not able to use the laptop: Once the Laptop is out of the domain the user can't use it at all, an error come that says programs or external device as USB are not reachable . As it should be the user desktop (domain) disappear once you are out of the domain or not internet connection is available, in...
  6. Downloads will Save...I used to be able to open

in Browsers and Email
    Downloads will Save...I used to be able to open: When I download a file in Firefox (latest ver), it states to SAVE. I would like it to give option to OPEN. It used to do give me a choice, but I must have changed something. Is there any way to get this option back? Many thanks, 32838
  7. Anyone able to use Mail and Calendar apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone able to use Mail and Calendar apps?: I haven't been able to successfully use either Mail or Calendar, I've tested with an Office 365 account and a Gmail account. In both instances each app sits there for hours after I add the account, no data syncs (Mail says "Still working on it") and I'm not able to click the...
  8. Not able to use net on slow speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to use net on slow speed: I am on limited data broadband plan. After the limit my speed downgrade to 512kbps . And then I am unable to browse or even open yahoomail on my Window 10 PC but I am able to do these things on my wifi android mobile. Can some one guide why I am not able to use net on Window...
  9. Win10 Image is Fine till I use FOG and upload it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Image is Fine till I use FOG and upload it.: Hello everyone, Just wondering if anyone has run into a issue where you create a image of a machine after doing the ctrl+shift+F3 command and installed all your software and tweaks and then when I run sysprep and upload it to FOG (our imaging solution) all seems fine....
  10. Not able to use Task Manager to end frozen programs.

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to use Task Manager to end frozen programs.: Hello and thanks for any help you can provide. This problem has persisted since upgrading to windows 10. I play games with steam. If a game gets frozen or hung up I would normally use task master to end the program. Now when I bring up task master I cannot see it. It...