Windows 10: in able to use fine alpaca

Discus and support in able to use fine alpaca in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. I recently bought a new evoo tablet with docking keyboard. I am trying to drown fire alpace (an art program) but it keeps saying it can't check the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MattSplat1, Jan 29, 2019.

1. in able to use fine alpaca

Hi. I recently bought a new evoo tablet with docking keyboard. I am trying to drown fire alpace (an art program) but it keeps saying it can't check the file to see if it's safe. This tablet is brand new. Please help.

:)

MattSplat1, Jan 29, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 29, 2019
  4. in able to use fine alpaca

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

in able to use fine alpaca

1. in able to use fine alpaca - Similar Threads - able fine alpaca

2. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  3. Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to access the server using the command \\Server but able to access using the IP...: Hi;I am having a Windows Server 2003. This is connected to our domain controller which is on Windows server 2012 R2. I am not able to access the server using the command \\SERVERNAME but I am able to access the server using \\IPAddress.When I run the NSLOOKUP command the...
  4. Not able to use an Usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to use an Usb: I inserted a USB & it is not shown in file explorer. I opened the disk manager app & all options are grayed out. I have 2 USBs and both of them have the same issue, much worse 1 of them is not even shown in the disk manager app. I tried Diskpart & it shows this error "The...
  5. Not able to use an Usb

Not able to use an Usb: I inserted a USB & it is not shown in file explorer. I opened the disk manager app & all options are grayed out. I have 2 USBs and both of them have the same issue, much worse 1 of them is not even shown in the disk manager app. I tried Diskpart & it shows this error "The...
  6. Not able to use an Usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not able to use an Usb: I inserted a USB & it is not shown in file explorer. I opened the disk manager app & all options are grayed out. I have 2 USBs and both of them have the same issue, much worse 1 of them is not even shown in the disk manager appThank you...
  7. not able to use hello face

not able to use hello face: anyone can tell what's the matter why is it showing not able to find the camera I have reinstall the hello face also but still it is showing not able to find it. plz anyone who knows this solution reply asap...
  8. Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic not recognised - Used to work fine!: My son has windows 10 - His headset and mic worked fine until a few weeks ago. He can hear fine through his headset but the mic is not working.We have approved all apps to work.Have looked systems,, sound, his mic is not in input Stereo mix Realtek is in input?. Looked in...
  9. Programs aren't able to connect to internet, but my browsers are fine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs aren't able to connect to internet, but my browsers are fine: Hello, I just recently posted about this topic and I thought it was solved but the problem has arisen again. All of my programs are unable to connect to the internet, except for Google Chrome and Edge. My Spotify says offline, my Discord is not able to connect, and my Zoom...
  10. Not able to use Cortana.

in Cortana
    Not able to use Cortana.: I am a Windows user from India. I am having a issue with Cortana. Whenever I open it to use, it use to say that the cortana is not available in English [India]. This is annoying for me. Please anyone help me to get rid of this issue....