Windows 10: In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

Discus and support In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder [Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by startalker.tim, Sep 26, 2018.

1. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

[Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings]

:)

startalker.tim, Sep 26, 2018
  2. vzwdj Win User

Is there anyway to set the alarm clock to vibrate?

Is there anyway to set the alarm clock to vibrate instead of ring?

vzwdj, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    alarm clock

Hi Diane,

We would like to verify some information regarding your concern. Are you trying to turn off an existing alarm? If so, here are the steps on how to turn off alarm clock in Windows 10:

1. Open Start.

2. Type “alarms” into the search box.

3. Select “Alarms & Clock” from the list of results.

In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder f54bb39b-8098-4602-b0b6-3222db87f37e.png

4. On the Alarms & Clock window, click the toggle on the right side of an existing alarm.

In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder d7b16df4-10a7-4525-87da-8613290ee16b.png

We'll always be here if you need further assistance.

Kris Ver, Sep 26, 2018
  4. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

XV6800 - Not Receiving Reminders and Alarms

Greetings! I am having trouble getting alarms and reminders to work on my phone. I am able to set the alarms and I set reminders for appointments, but the phone does not wake up to deliver the sound notification. I have checked all of the setting I know
    to try and still it does not work. I went under Settings / Sounds & Notification anh have checked the settings there. I have checked the settings under Clock & Alarms and have set several alarms, but it still does not wake up the phone to sound the alarms.
    Also, my Outlook reminders provide no notification whatsoever.

I'm rather frustrated with this, because alarms and reminders are a big part of why I bought this device.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Kevin

booberthecat, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

1. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder - Similar Threads - Alarms Clock able

2. Alarm and Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Alarm and Clock: The notification appears for alarm and clock, in the form of a sound and a notification in the action center. However, after like 10 seconds, the alarm along with the notification just disappears. There is no information online about this issue so it is frustrating....
  3. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  4. How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove this reminder on the Alarms & Clock app?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/146nmj02nrx51.png?width=460&format=png&auto=webp&s=773e0f198a49855eaf614ebc455f60b99ef93b14 How do I remove the "Notifications will only show if the PC is awake. Learn more" reminder? I've already set my laptop to never sleep while on...
  5. Alarm Clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alarm Clock: Is there a alarm clock software for windows 10 that will let me listen to my music as i fall asleep and when the alarm goes off, it stops windows media player and has volume control so i can make the alarm maxed out? or is there a way to max the volume of said alarm clock...
  6. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  7. Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications of Alarms missed by Alarms & clock: Sometimes I miss alarms because my computer wasn't turned on. If I miss an alarm, I want the alarm notification to show when I turn on my computer. Will Alarms & Clock be able to catch missed alarms? how to replicate the issue: set alarm for next 2 minutes. turn off PC...
  8. Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application

Setting an icon for Alarms & Clock application: Hi everyone, I'd like to give the Alarms & Clock application an icon, because right now when I run it, there's an empty square in my task bar. It seems like all the apps built into windows are lacking in icons, and this one is no exception.I made an icon file using an...
  9. In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder: In Alarms & Clock I am only able to set one reminder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/in-alarms-clock-i-am-only-able-to-set-one-reminder/3933ad27-6aff-4261-82d2-4df83ab69a74
  10. Alarms & Clock

Alarms & Clock: Please help with a perplexing issue. Have been using this app with no issues and decided to redo my alarms so I deleted all alarms and reset some of them how ever suddenly I was receiving duplicate alarms. So decided to delete all alarms and timers. Now I am still getting...