Windows 10: In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create...

Discus and support In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get a message in all window applications, word example,when I push email, that there is nothing associated , or i need to create a association in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Larry oBaker, Jan 22, 2020.

1. In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create...

I get a message in all window applications, word example,when I push email, that there is nothing associated , or i need to create a association in the default program. What and how do I create this function?

:)

Larry oBaker, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Default email won't send or receive emails on Windows 10

Hi William,

To properly address this concern, I would like to gather more information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook application, or the Mail app for Windows 10?
    • What type of email account are you using? (POP, IMAP or Exchange)

You can visit these articles for steps and suggestions on how to fix email sync issues in Outlook.com and Outlook application:

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Jomel Ber, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Attention required message under email account, cannot send and receive mail from a linked account

Hi Sharon,

You might not been able to send or receive an email due to a misconfigured account settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions below:

• Which application or program are you using to access your email?
    • Have you encountered any error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If you are using the Windows 10 Mail app, we suggest that you remove your email account and re-add it.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 22, 2020
  4. In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create...

error message when trying to send emails

Hello,

Please provide more information to help you further.

• Are you able to receive any mails?

• Have you try sending emails from any other device?

• Which application are you using to access the mails, Outlook or Mail app?

• Since from when are you facing thus issue?

• Have you tried to send a test email to yourself?

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create...

1. In all windows applications and trying to send email,I get a message that i need to create... - Similar Threads - applications trying send

2. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?: When I try to send emails to certain addresses I get an error message 550. What do I do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-550-error-message-when-i-try-to-send-email/6a013b47-84c9-479d-a286-a9d68cdb1533
  5. I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?

I get 550 error message when I try to send email to certain addresses. How can I correct?: When I try to send emails to certain addresses I get an error message 550. What do I do to correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-550-error-message-when-i-try-to-send-email/6a013b47-84c9-479d-a286-a9d68cdb1533
  6. Get message "mail server rejected the message". when trying to send email through Windows...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Get message "mail server rejected the message". when trying to send email through Windows...: I've been using Windows Live Mail for 20 years but now cant send emails. Get message "Mail server rejected the message" each try. My TPG Post Office works OK so problem with Windows Live Mail which I prefer to use.PLEASE HELP a technically deficient 77 yo. THANKS....
  7. I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.: I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-email-messages-the-messages-go-into/5e891333-b772-469a-b945-78177b37e05b
  8. i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...

i need help sending a document from notepad. i tried to send it through email and i get a...: I got on notepad and did a resume and I need to send it email... I have an yahoo email account on my windows 10 laptop.. it will not send. please can anyone help me?...
  9. window send error when i try to send a email

window send error when i try to send a email: Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem...
  10. Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it

Sending Email - continually get the messages sending or still working on it: Since 28 February when I send an email the email is sent to the recipient but accessing the email displays the dots across the top of the screen and I get the message 'sending' or 'working on it'. The email is in sent not the outbox . I cannot reply/reply all or forward...