Windows 10: IN android i receive mail but in windows not .

Discus and support IN android i receive mail but in windows not . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my Gmail is synced but I can't receive any mail. That mail was created by college. It is a work profile for me. I need to receive mail from that. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VikaasA, Nov 25, 2020.

1. VikaasA Win User

IN android i receive mail but in windows not .

my Gmail is synced but I can't receive any mail. That mail was created by college. It is a work profile for me. I need to receive mail from that. When I refresh that page it shows syncing but no mail received. The mail format is like *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Pls help me.

:)

VikaasA, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. IN android i receive mail but in windows not . :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Troubleshooting Android 6 screencast to Windows 10

If the Connect app isn't working, try another one. Here is a site with a few suggestions; it also has app descriptions and step-by-step instructions for installation and use. The downloads are also linked on the site.

Suggested ways to cast Android to PC

FredSavage187, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

1. IN android i receive mail but in windows not . - Similar Threads - android receive mail

2. Not receiving e-mails.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving e-mails.: Hey guys. So, i want to change the PIN when opening the windows but they ask me for a code wich they send through Yahoo mail. The problem is that i am not receiving theese emails. I checked and re-checked my email so i can assure it's the right one but no luck. What should i...
  3. not receiving mail

not receiving mail: Refers to microsoft windows mail I was using outlook 2007 but decided to progress to Microsoft Mail win10 I have opened 2 accounts gmail and an internet provider and linked them. However, I see only the gmail mails. Since I don't know whether the 2nd was opened as a POP or...
  4. Not Receiving E-Mails

Not Receiving E-Mails: Hello, All, I have Windows 10 on a Lenovo Yoga C630 laptop. There are 4 linked email accounts, but now only one updates with new emails. Specifically with AOL, I repeatedly receive messages that my account is "out of date", but it does not update despite multiple attempts...
  5. Mail not receiving

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail not receiving: Hi, I've set up an IMAP email account in Windows 10 mail application. Ive successfully tested the outbound email traffic but nothing is incoming. The senders are all receiving Failure Notices. There is no explanation in the returned emails other than to say Sorry, we...
  6. Windows mail not receiving

Windows mail not receiving: I have set up a Windows Mail account for my friend using the input/output server details provided by her ISP and installation was accepted. However, I've tried sending her an email from my WLM account but nothing is received in the inbox. If anything, what have I done wrong?...
  7. Can not receive Mail

Can not receive Mail: Hi. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Windows 10 Mail a number of times, have also reset my computer, but I still can not receive emails. I can send emails. Things are getting urgent. Regards. John Rance....
  8. Outlook Mail for Android

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...
  9. Outlook Mail for Android

Outlook Mail for Android: I've just ditched my old Windows phone for a new Moto Android phone. I'm experimenting with various email apps. Outlook is quite good but I can't find any way of setting the mail push frequency - is this possible? Else, can someone recommend a good mail app which has a mail...
  10. Windows Live Mail error receiving mail

Windows Live Mail error receiving mail: Starting yesterday, none of our computers can send mail, although they still receive mail from a variety of accounts. Also, we can still send and receive from Charter using our mobile telephones. Here is the error message that Live Mail displays on our computers-- An...