Windows 10: In-App Purchase not connecting to store

Discus and support In-App Purchase not connecting to store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello,I am playing Forza Horizon 3 and I cannot connect to the store. Every time I try to purchase something a pop-up comes up with the windows store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BrentonK8, Sep 14, 2021.

1. BrentonK8 Win User

In-App Purchase not connecting to store

Hello,I am playing Forza Horizon 3 and I cannot connect to the store. Every time I try to purchase something a pop-up comes up with the windows store trying to connect, which it needs my pin to sign in. After I input this, an error code comes up which I will post below. Things I have tried:I have tried the alternate forms of signing inSigning out and back into the storeRestarting my computerRefreshed my store cache by the windows promptI believe it was called re-registering the store pathway with Windows PowershellUninstalling Windows Store and reinstalling itChecked account to make sure no ba

:)

BrentonK8, Sep 14, 2021

2. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Results in Windows - Microsoft Community

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Sep 14, 2021
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 14, 2021
  4. In-App Purchase not connecting to store

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

In-App Purchase not connecting to store

1. In-App Purchase not connecting to store - Similar Threads - App Purchase connecting

2. Help with MS Store purchased APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with MS Store purchased APP: After multiple times loading and resetting Windows 11, because I DO NOT/DID NOT!! want Microsoft OneDrive, I finally just created a new MS account and put a "cancel" on my old one. I had purchased PhotoScape X Pro recently from the MS Store when I was on the screwed up old MS...
  3. Help with MS Store purchased APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with MS Store purchased APP: After multiple times loading and resetting Windows 11, because I DO NOT/DID NOT!! want Microsoft OneDrive, I finally just created a new MS account and put a "cancel" on my old one. I had purchased PhotoScape X Pro recently from the MS Store when I was on the screwed up old MS...
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  6. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

7. Purchased app from store

Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd
  8. Windows store apps purchase refunds

Windows store apps purchase refunds: Hi I wanted to buy an app from Windows Store, but I'm not 100% sure it will be useful to me, is it possible to know whether I can get a refund for it in case I need it? MS infos about that are pretty unclear. Would like to receive an official clarification for that, thanks!...
  9. Cannot find App Purchase in Store

Cannot find App Purchase in Store: Split from this thread. I can't find Zoo Tycoon 2 on the Microsoft store... and I know I have bought it. Very confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-app-purchase-in-store/e1f1ad38-f9a3-40c7-b87b-c3f1ebf07083"
  10. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...