Windows 10: In-app purchase not showing all payment options

Discus and support In-app purchase not showing all payment options in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey team, I'm trying to add a PRO subscription to Drawboard PDF. It launches the Microsoft Store payment window which shows only my Australian... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Homeb9, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Homeb9 Win User

In-app purchase not showing all payment options

Hey team,

I'm trying to add a PRO subscription to Drawboard PDF. It launches the Microsoft Store payment window which shows only my Australian payment option which doesn't seem to work. So I have a few problems:

1. The Australian payment method fails, even though it's a valid card/account and there's sufficient funds available
    2. My Canadian payment method doesn't show up, even though it's configured in my Microsoft account
    3. There's no other method to subscribe except through an in-app purchase

I have tried changing my Microsoft region from Australia to Canada but I still only have a single payment method showing up, and it fails with a pretty unhelpful message (couldn't do it, if it keeps happening contact your bank).

Any help's appreciated...

:)

Homeb9, Dec 10, 2019

2. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Wallet doesn't show PayPal as a payment option.

I am a windows phone user from India. I managed to add my debit card to my wallet somehow but its still useless because of the two step identification process used in India to make purchases via debit cards, which is mostly not supported by international
    payments.

So, I tried to add my PayPal account to the Wallet app but it doesn't list PayPal as a payment option. I tried searching the forums but this problem isn't listed anywhere as well. I tried using commerce.microsoft.com to add PayPal but, unfortunately, was
    out of luck as I faced the same problem over there as well. The only payment option being shown on the website is Credit Card. Is there anything that I might have overlooked or a solution to this problem?

variableme, Dec 10, 2019
  4. In-app purchase not showing all payment options

not able to add payment option

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this the first time your facing this issue?
    • Did you contact your bank, like the message suggests?
    I suggest you to retype your debit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers and also verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct. If you are using a new payment
    option, verify that it has been activated.

Also suggest you to refer to this link below and check:

Add or edit your payment method for the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/add-edit-payment-method-windows-store

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you better

Nachappa C K, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

In-app purchase not showing all payment options

1. In-app purchase not showing all payment options - Similar Threads - app purchase showing

2. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  3. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Payment Options

Payment Options: My Dell Financial Account no longer shows as a payment option at checkout, and the payment option page will not load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-options/6452e17d-4067-444e-a6a0-ea28da839d22
  6. Payment options are a joke

Payment options are a joke: I want to buy an app from the Microsoft store, so I try to pay with PayPal. It asks me to add PayPal as a payment method to my Microsoft account. I try and try, but it says it's an "invalid card number". After doing some looking around online, it seems like the only option is...
  7. Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store

Refund of payment for an app purchased via the Store: I have spent more than an hour trying to find the answer to a simple question: How do I get a refund for an app purchased through the Store which does not work? Although the amount involved is very small, much less in value than the time being spent, I don't expect to pay...
  8. Payment error during purchase

Payment error during purchase: I am getting following error when i try to purchase Game Pass or any game from store. I checked my credit cart account and contact with my bank. But everything is okay in my side. "We can't process your payment" cOuJCjSwOUOF2SPX.17.1.11.14...
  9. purchase app not installed but payment taken...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchase app not installed but payment taken...: hello, my first experience with a purchase didn't went well... I purchased the plugin to view the hevc video extension but an error appeared. result I paid the euro but the extension is not installed what a shame.... first and last time I will purchase something.......
  10. Payment option in Pakistan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment option in Pakistan: Hi. I have a computer on which I am using Windows 10. I have been dying to buy paid apps and games from the Microsoft Store. But when I click 'Buy', a pop-up opens which says: "add a payment method". When I choose 'Credit or debit card', another pop-up opens which requires...