Windows 10: in app purchases for pc games

Discus and support in app purchases for pc games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; received this response while in chat with microsoft rep, i had purchased gems and coins for a pc game I was playing, the money was deducted from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoyannaMartin, Apr 10, 2020.

1. in app purchases for pc games

received this response while in chat with microsoft rep, i had purchased gems and coins for a pc game I was playing, the money was deducted from my account but the gems and coins were never loaded onto the game. this is the response for microsoft support

Thanks for standing by, I see that the order went through and the gems and coins are on your account, however this must be a technical issue. In this case require to refer you to our technical support section. I will share their contact number with you, ok.

i was given the phone number and call them and they stated that they could not help me i need to post a question on the support.microsoft.com so here I am . what next

:)

RoyannaMartin, Apr 10, 2020

2. pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 10, 2020
  3. purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 10, 2020
  4. in app purchases for pc games

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

in app purchases for pc games

1. in app purchases for pc games - Similar Threads - app purchases games

2. Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store is not showing purchased apps and games: [ATTACH]Microsoft Store is a platform from which you can install apps and games on your Windows 11/10 computer. Like Google Play Store, Microsoft Store also has both paid and free apps and games. You can access all your installed apps and games in Microsoft Store Library. But...
  3. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: Iam not sure if this is the right forum for my question but I was having issues with my PC a few month ago where all my apps just stopped loading. I knew very little about how things work so in a blind panic I just tried lots of things such as back up and restore and probably...
  4. Game purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game purchase: Hello I now know why I stayed away from online games for years! I thought I had purchased a game from Microsoft. There was even a nice little check mark in the corner to tell me that I now "own" this particular game. But now I can't find the bloody game in order to play...
  5. In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play: So I recently downloaded Cooking Diary for my laptop and made an in app purchase that had to go through Microsoft Store however, when my purchase was going through the Microsoft Store my game immediately shut down. After relaunching my purchased content still wasn't...
  6. Purchased games

Purchased games: Hi. i bought games in my 1st PC. Is it possible for me install my purchased on my 2nd PC for free? If yes, how many computers i can do that? thank you Jay Jarito https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-games/737caaad-a421-40b2-996a-81d73e3d40bc
  7. In app purchases on pc game

In app purchases on pc game: i have a pc game download for food truck chef and had done an in app purchasing for gems and coins the money was deducted but gems and coins did not load on the game...
  8. In app purchases from a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In app purchases from a game: How do I turn off In App Game Purchases..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases-from-a-game/47ba114a-a206-4a9c-871f-e12cbf4fce80
  9. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  10. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how todownload purchased microsoft PC game