Windows 10: In app purchases from a game

Discus and support In app purchases from a game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I turn off In App Game Purchases........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoannaSalkovitz, Nov 24, 2019.

1. In app purchases from a game

How do I turn off In App Game Purchases.....

:)

JoannaSalkovitz, Nov 24, 2019

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    In Game APP Purchases

Hello Rhonda,

We would like to know more information with regard to purchasing on Windows Store. Kindly provide the following:

• Do you get any error messages when attempting to purchase?
    • Is this happening on this specific game Dragon Mania Legends?
    • Which account are you using to purchase?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Nov 24, 2019
  4. In app purchases from a game

purchased game

Hi,

To install a game on you need to make sure that you sign in on your computer using the Microsoft account that you use to purchased the game. To install a game on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse to and select the game you want to buy.

If you already own the game, you can install it on your PC. Otherwise, select Install to download and install the game.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

In app purchases from a game

1. In app purchases from a game - Similar Threads - app purchases game

2. in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game purchases: After replacing my hard drive and reinstalling windows 10 and in store purchased games. the store shows my in game purchases but I am not able to reapply them in the game. Is this possible?...
  3. Township in-game purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Township in-game purchases: I played this game, which I installed from Google Play Store, on my smartphone for a couple of years, but now have a notebook, and installed the game via Microsoft store. Problem is, I can't make in game purchases with my credit card, even though I have a Microsoft store...
  4. Refund of Game Purchase

Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  5. In app purchases

In app purchases: The last week or so I've not been able to been able to get into Microsoft store to buy coins,gold bars etc. i'm not computer savvy so i'd need help in simple terms! TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/572d4a85-1ec5-4c74-97af-b7cdde82b71d"
  6. Purchased game from wrong Email Address

Purchased game from wrong Email Address: I wanted to buy a game called Sea Of Thieves for a friend, cause it was his birthday and he was interested in it, but I've baught the game for the wrong Email. --- Moved from Dutch forum --- ***Modified title from: Baught game for wrong Email adress***...
  7. support purchasing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    support purchasing a game: hi I need some help in regarding a purchase, im wanting to purchase the Minecraft for windows 10 version. Before I buy I need to know if it will be compatable and work on my laptop could anyone help please. laptop is a hp stream has windows 10 not sure what else....
  8. G5 in game purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G5 in game purchases: I'm unable to access in game purchases for some G5 games. Specifically "Letters from nowhere: a hidden object mystery" and for "Survivors: the quest" I can only access one of the purchases. All the items come up as $0.00. I'm using a credit card from South Africa so the...
  9. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  10. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???: I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand...