Windows 10: In-app purchases not going through

Discus and support In-app purchases not going through in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KassM., Jul 30, 2018.

1. KassM. Win User

In-app purchases not going through

So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app just to try anything and that didn't help at all (no surprise there). Anyone have the same issue though? Any thoughts on what the problem is?

In-app purchases not going through 6542043a-67cb-4053-a2e4-6436e4a7d0e6?upload=true.png

:)

KassM., Jul 30, 2018

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Need help with Windows 10 In-App Purchases

Hi Guys - I was wondering the same thing, and found this:

• Change purchase sign-in settings for Windows Store

The Windows Store asks for your password every time you buy something. To simplify purchasing and skip the password step:
      • Go to the Store app, and select your sign-in picture next to the search box.
      • Go to Settings > Purchase sign-in >
        Streamline my purchase experience.
      • Turn the switch to On.
        • This will let you buy from the Store without entering a password.
        • Your other devices will not be affected until you change the setting on each one.
        • This setting applies to in-app purchases.

Help from Microsoft

Jon Morris, Jul 30, 2018
  4. In-app purchases not going through

Can't purchase apps

Hi Troyforeman,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you logged-in using Microsoft account?

• Which app are you trying to purchase?
    If you are logged-in using Microsoft account, let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    If the above method does not help to fix the issue try the below suggestion provided:

Method 3.

I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the below steps provided.

• Press Windows key + X and select Task manager.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

In-app purchases not going through

1. In-app purchases not going through - Similar Threads - app purchases going

2. Anime purchased through MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anime purchased through MS Store: Team, With the merger of funimation and crunchyroll what will happen to the anime library I've purchased over the past years? As funimation is ending its digital forever catalog will MS be refunding all purchases at their full purchase price or will the anime anime be...
  3. I purchased the D&D Minecraft DLC through the Xbox App but it is not showing as purchased...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the D&D Minecraft DLC through the Xbox App but it is not showing as purchased...: As said in the title, Purchase is showing as complete on the Microsoft account page, it is showing as owned on the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-dd-minecraft-dlc-through-the-xbox/0fe3eccc-082f-47f8-9b4b-75a7b4a36f21
  4. I purchased the D&D Minecraft DLC through the Xbox App but it is not showing as purchased...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the D&D Minecraft DLC through the Xbox App but it is not showing as purchased...: As said in the title, Purchase is showing as complete on the Microsoft account page, it is showing as owned on the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-dd-minecraft-dlc-through-the-xbox/0fe3eccc-082f-47f8-9b4b-75a7b4a36f21
  5. I purchased the D&D Minecraft DLC through the Xbox App but it is not showing as purchased...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. windows pro upgrade purchased through the app store failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows pro upgrade purchased through the app store failed: I purchased A windows 10 pro upgrade from the app store. now it says I have windows enterprise and I cant even restore to a previous point or anything. I searched for the original OS product key in the PowerShell and found it and it doesn't work either as the product is now...
  7. why are my purchases not going through?

why are my purchases not going through?: I play Roblox with my kids and I am constantly purchasing items from the games. Everything was working fine but now none will go through...this is frustrating....
  8. Skype can not be removed going through settings/apps.

Skype can not be removed going through settings/apps.: Yes, I have been screwing around trying to again remove skype. It keeps appearing on my system. Going to star/apps scroll down to skype hit remove and nothing happens. I was able to delete it last week when I found it running in the background but I am now unable to delete...
  9. Purchased Surface Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Surface Go: Just to say that I am not happy with the difficulties it how it seems to work. Far to complicated & can never get what I want. Wish I picked a different product as this is just a pain....
  10. My purchases wont go through.

My purchases wont go through.: It will always say that it cant process the payment even tho i have money in the card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-purchases-wont-go-through/829b1bab-a679-4548-8e41-414fe482dce5"