Windows 10: In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play

Discus and support In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I recently downloaded Cooking Diary for my laptop and made an in app purchase that had to go through Microsoft Store however, when my purchase was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabby_303, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Gabby_303 Win User

In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play

So I recently downloaded Cooking Diary for my laptop and made an in app purchase that had to go through Microsoft Store however, when my purchase was going through the Microsoft Store my game immediately shut down. After relaunching my purchased content still wasn't accessible. I figured maybe the purchase didn't go through because the game shut down so I tried to purchase again. This time it showed me an error message that states "Look like you already own this. Go to My games or My Library on your home device to download it."

I don't know if I need to go somewhere else to download the content or if the game is supposed to automatically update with the purchased content? It has me very frustrated. I looked through Microsoft Store at the My Library list and see that everything there is up to date so I'm at a loss for where my content is displayed, how I download, or how I get my $4.99 back if it's not going to allow me to use it.

Any suggestions?

:)

Gabby_303, Nov 26, 2020

2. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 26, 2020
  4. In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play

Ultimate Word Games laggs during play.

Hi Scarlett,

A corrupted game file is one of the reasons why Ultimate Word game lags while playing. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play

1. In App Purchases not Updated in Game Play - Similar Threads - App Purchases Updated

2. Can't Login into platform to play downloaded/purchased games on Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Login into platform to play downloaded/purchased games on Microsoft Store App: I have a question in regards to an error message, "We have encountered an error, please try again later." Everytime I login with my main email but it works with alternate emails. I've been trying to play Minecraft for Java Edition the past several months, and deleted the app...
  3. Can't Login into platform to play downloaded/purchased games on Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Login into platform to play downloaded/purchased games on Microsoft Store App: I have a question in regards to an error message, "We have encountered an error, please try again later." Everytime I login with my main email but it works with alternate emails. I've been trying to play Minecraft for Java Edition the past several months, and deleted the app...
  4. Re-play of MS Games purchased in the past

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-play of MS Games purchased in the past: Why can't I play MS games I've paid for in the past? When I try, the game requires me to unlock and restore the purchase. Then it tells me there is no record of any purchase when I know I have paid for it, and the game itself indicates "I own this game."...
  5. Re-play of MS Games purchased in the past

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-play of MS Games purchased in the past: Why can't I play MS games I've paid for in the past? When I try, the game requires me to unlock and restore the purchase. Then it tells me there is no record of any purchase when I know I have paid for it, and the game itself indicates "I own this game."...
  6. Re-play of MS Games purchased in the past

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. in app purchases for pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in app purchases for pc games: received this response while in chat with microsoft rep, i had purchased gems and coins for a pc game I was playing, the money was deducted from my account but the gems and coins were never loaded onto the game. this is the response for microsoft support Thanks for...
  8. In app purchases on pc game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In app purchases on pc game: i have a pc game download for food truck chef and had done an in app purchasing for gems and coins the money was deducted but gems and coins did not load on the game...
  9. In app purchases from a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In app purchases from a game: How do I turn off In App Game Purchases..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases-from-a-game/47ba114a-a206-4a9c-871f-e12cbf4fce80
  10. Cant play/download a purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play/download a purchased game: I just recently brought forza horizon 4 for windows 10. I says I own it but when I click on install/play game it just links me back to the page to buy the game? Clicking on install to my device comes up with a box saying I dont have any compatible devices? Im getting a bit...