Windows 10: in apps purchase problem

Discus and support in apps purchase problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aishaakhtar, Oct 13, 2018.

1. in apps purchase problem

why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!!

:)

aishaakhtar, Oct 13, 2018

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-store/6f0ee18e-c21a-4fd5-a772-1cd6042d3349

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Oct 13, 2018
  4. in apps purchase problem

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

in apps purchase problem

1. in apps purchase problem - Similar Threads - apps purchase problem

2. Purchase problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  3. Purchase problems.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase problems.: I can't purchase anything through the microsoft store. I can't purchase games or movies, as well as i can't purchase in app puchases. When i select my card, and continue then it just starts loadong and nothing happens....
  4. Purchase problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problem with purchase.

Problem with purchase.: I cannot buy roblox or premium through the roblox app. It keeps repeating the same message. "purchase could not be completed." I have tried both uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it still hasn't changed. I have the money in my account balance. Please someone help me....
  6. Purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase problem: I dont know really what happened so i bought minecraft on may 31 2020 and now its saying that i never bought it like i cant download it off the app store and if you can help with anything i can show proof of purchase i just need this fixed, Also trying to fix this issue i...
  7. In app purchase

In app purchase: I have downloaded Planner 5d app and i need to purchase premium plus feature but I cant because the billing in the app does not include my address am in kenya what can i do...
  8. in app purchases

in app purchases: never download a game that is free, but in order to continue a person has to buy in app items by a credit card. this is an outright scam to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-app-purchases/7d346b94-69be-4989-b05d-017a75dc2cfc
  9. Problem with purchasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with purchasing: When I try to buy any of the premium memberships in the Windows 10 app for Roblox, it gives me an error message. I've already contacted Roblox support about the problem and they say its an issue on Microsoft's end. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already tried deleting...
  10. Purchase Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Problem: I want to purchase gems for a game, but my computer keeps saying "User already owns content" and refers me to "My Library" to download the content. Since I purchased the package before and already used the gems, I know this is crap. How do I trick my computer into believing I...