Windows 10: In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails

Discus and support In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My in box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails . I've got Windows Live Mail, has anyone got any idea how I can stop it happening ? Thanks 87300 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fromedemon, Jun 21, 2017.

1. In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails

My in box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails . I've got Windows Live Mail, has anyone got any idea how I can stop it happening ?

Thanks

:)

fromedemon, Jun 21, 2017
  2. (paubin) Win User

Error OX80070057 when trying to send and recieve emails

Unable to delete 75 e-mails from my in-box. unable to send mail. The error message OX80070057 keeps comming up.

my e-mails- Original Title

(paubin), Jun 21, 2017
  3. E72 E-Mail set up...Nokia messaging not working

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up the e-mail function on my newly acquired E72 but getting nowhere. I keep getting to the enter e-mail details/password etc page then…nothing. The mail box has not been set up.

From the home screen, I hit setup e-mail>start e-mail setup>start

Then it asks ‘connection needed’ connect to: and I click yes and it shows ‘Preparing setup’…

Then it shows a screen with all the e-mail services, from the top: Ovi Mail, Yahoo Mail, Google Mail, Windows Live, BT Internet, Mail for Exchange, Lotus Notes, Other

From here, if you click on the various choices such as Gmail or windows live for Hotmail, you get the enter user name + password boxes…once these are filled in

You get the detecting e-mail settings tab for a few seconds…then it reverts to the screen showing the e-mail services.

I have tried this dozens of times without success…no mail boxes have been set up.

I have even done a Hard reset on the E72 and tried to set up e-mail after…with no luck.

Any suggestions?? I have to say I’m getting very cheesed off as e-mail was the main reason to get the E72!!

Has the Nokia Messaging service been switched off??

mikeh1---01, Jun 21, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails

Usually I have to go to my ISP's Webmail page and delete old stuff or it just keeps downloading to my computer.

Berton, Jun 21, 2017
  5. Thanks, I'll try that !

fromedemon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails

1. In box keeps filling up with deleted e-mails - Similar Threads - box keeps filling

2. AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong: I have a FAKE auto fill address that is linked to my e personal email address. When I type the address in the TO box the FAKE address is first. ALL THE FORUM SUGGESTIONS DO NOT WORK. I am using the MAIL app, NOT the 365 MAIL app. There is NO "X" and no "i" button, and...
  3. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  4. E Drive is filling up.

E Drive is filling up.: [IMG] Hello everyone. My problem is that Disk E is filling up. I've checked the capacity of all items in that drive and it only takes 41.7GB. However, my Local Disk E Properties shows up for 107GB used space. What are the methods to fix this issue? Thank you in advance....
  5. Deleting an e-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  6. e-mail delete addresses

e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  7. deleting e mails window 10 mail

deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd
  8. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  9. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  10. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038