Windows 10: In Browser Display Problems/Random screenshots?

Discus and support In Browser Display Problems/Random screenshots? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have seen a thread on similar issue, but it was locked and there wasn't much as far as answers or discussion. For months now, my display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mozambatower, Aug 19, 2020.

1. In Browser Display Problems/Random screenshots?

Hello,

I have seen a thread on similar issue, but it was locked and there wasn't much as far as answers or discussion. For months now, my display turns off/back on and it's always when I am in browser. By appearances only, it looks like the action of a screenshot, but have not been able to identify what's happening. Tried the couple of suggestions in other, somewhat similar thread, pretty much all there is there to no avail. Does anyone truly know why this is happening to so many? Or if it needs to be fixed. It's a little unsettling to watch it happen, but I'm kind of getting used to it. Thanks for any input anyone may have in advance. Please limit to to known causes/why/what. I don't need any step by step to reset this or that. I'm comfortable with those tasks. I'm looking for anyone that can provide info on the true cause/issue, if there is someone that knows. I don't use this forum too much, so I apologize to all if this is not appropriate for this community. Thanks in advance. Of course Windows 10. and Firefox, Chrome. My setup has always worked correctly until some windows 10 updates, I think.

Best regards,

Mozambatower

:)

Mozambatower, Aug 19, 2020
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Disabling Browser Choice Screen in WIndows 10

Hi Sharonlgoe,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

In order to assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• When does this box/prompt display?
    • Which was the latest browser you installed to the computer?

It will be helpful if you could send a screenshot of the box/prompt.

I suggest you to set the default browser from the steps below if not tried already.

To set default browser, go to click on Start>Settings>System>Default Apps, scroll down and in Web Browser, click on
    browser and it will list the browser available/installed in the system. Select the required browser and close the dialog box.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 19, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

In Browser Display Problems/Random screenshots?

Driver and/or display problem (AMD)

Try this:

• Right click on a blank area of your desktop and select "Display Properties"
    • Select "Advanced Display Settings"
    • Select "Display Adapter Properties"
    • Click on "List all Modes"
    • Select the preferred display mode. Something with at least 60Hz.
    • Then select your setting you want
    • See if the option came back

95Viper, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

In Browser Display Problems/Random screenshots?

1. In Browser Display Problems/Random screenshots? - Similar Threads - Browser Display Problems

2. Problem with screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with screenshots folder: Win 11I had moved and been using my screenshots folder on my D: drive.But decided to move it back to my C: drive and have it as a subfolder in my Pictures folder. I moved it by right click, properties , then the location tab.Problem is it now saves screenshots in my Picture...
  3. Problem with screenshots folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with screenshots folder: Win 11I had moved and been using my screenshots folder on my D: drive.But decided to move it back to my C: drive and have it as a subfolder in my Pictures folder. I moved it by right click, properties , then the location tab.Problem is it now saves screenshots in my Picture...
  4. Screenshot problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshot problem: Good morning, I am trying to take screenshot using windows+prtSc,but no screenshot is captured. It was working earlier. Please suggest. Regards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot-problem/c9dc8820-b837-497b-8546-ca4c086da569
  5. screenshotting problem

screenshotting problem: Whenever i screenshot, the screenshot is always much brighter than the actual picture. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshotting-problem/52ea9c54-3b9b-4cc8-9569-4e3befecc639
  6. Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?: If so is there a tutorial please? 152332
  7. Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a screenshot facility available for the Chrome Browser?: If so is there a tutorial please? 152332
  8. Screenshot probLems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot probLems: So i can take a screenshot but if like ok for example i took a screenshot deleted it then it wont let me take another one untill o restart my pc help submitted by /u/Asuramaru123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fev5sy/screenshot_problems/
  9. Screenshots Problem

Screenshots Problem: did you solved that laptop taking screenshots on its own problem if yes then please let me know i'm having the same problem and my laptop is lacking ......
  10. Screenshot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Screenshot problem: How to disable pop upping one note while double clicking the surface pen eraser button to make screenshot? I like normal screenshot only without pop upping one note. Thanks in advance! 53478