Windows 10: In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15

Discus and support In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I restarted my laptop yesterday and just without any updates the laptop keyboard had stopped working. First i updated laptop and restarted, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hilayshah, Aug 1, 2020.

1. hilayshah Win User

In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15

Hi,

I restarted my laptop yesterday and just without any updates the laptop keyboard had stopped working. First i updated laptop and restarted, it didnt work. Then i uninstalled the keyboard drivers standard/ps2 and restarted the laptop, still didnt work. Then i troubleshoot any keyboard problems, it shows no errors or problems with the keyboard. I tried opening windows in safe mode, it doesnt work, finally i reinstalled the windows and still wasn't able to work any of these out. Can someone please help me with a solution on Dell Inspiron 15 series 5000 i7 7th gen? I am able to press a key once everytime the laptop restarts.

Please help.

:)

hilayshah, Aug 1, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue

Keyboard Issue on Dell Inspiron-15 3567

Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Windows 10

Sometimes,

when I turn on my laptop, the keyboard
    does not work and I have to restart the
    laptop again to type on the
    keyboard.

This also happens the same when I keep that in sleep mode

I am asking you the Microsoft Community can you please help me to fix that issue??

Darshan Hulswar, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

It hasn't been worked on and it was working fine just before the upgrade

fallenhrts, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Has the Notebook been worked on? Do any of those keys work if holding down the Shift key? Have you used compressed air to blow out any crud that may be blocking the keys?

It's not expensive nor hard to replace the keyboard, usually can find a video or step-by-step articles on the 'net.
    Amazon shows a new keyboard:
    Amazon.com: Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) Laptop Keyboard - YH3FC - Genuine Dell Part: Computers Accessories

Berton, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15 - Similar Threads - Built Keyboard working

2. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  3. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  6. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  7. broonel stylus not working on dell inspiron 15 5570

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    broonel stylus not working on dell inspiron 15 5570: Does anyone why my broonel stylus is not working for my dell inspiron 15 5570? just got the stylus and it worked on my samsung and motorolla smart phones but the laptop it was meant for is not responding. I used my finger and the touchscreen responded to my writing on the...
  8. Dell inspiron 3520 keyboard not working.

Dell inspiron 3520 keyboard not working.: My dell inspiron 3520 laptop originally windows 8 now updated to windows 10 key board stopped working after taking recent windows 2020 updates. I have updated drivers and regional setting but it is not working. Also not able run in safe mode or change set-up....
  9. Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue

Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue: Keyboard Issue on Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Windows 10 Sometimes, when I turn on my laptop, the keyboarddoes not work and I have to restart thelaptop again to type on the keyboard. This also happens the same when I keep that in sleep mode I am asking...
  10. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working: my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis: I need help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. standard ps2 keyboard dell inspiroon 5521 driver