Windows 10: In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15

Discus and support In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I restarted my laptop yesterday and just without any updates the laptop keyboard had stopped working. First i updated laptop and restarted, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hilayshah, Aug 1, 2020.

1. hilayshah Win User

In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15

Hi,

I restarted my laptop yesterday and just without any updates the laptop keyboard had stopped working. First i updated laptop and restarted, it didnt work. Then i uninstalled the keyboard drivers standard/ps2 and restarted the laptop, still didnt work. Then i troubleshoot any keyboard problems, it shows no errors or problems with the keyboard. I tried opening windows in safe mode, it doesnt work, finally i reinstalled the windows and still wasn't able to work any of these out. Can someone please help me with a solution on Dell Inspiron 15 series 5000 i7 7th gen? I am able to press a key once everytime the laptop restarts.

Please help.

:)

hilayshah, Aug 1, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue

Keyboard Issue on Dell Inspiron-15 3567

Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Windows 10

Sometimes,

when I turn on my laptop, the keyboard
    does not work and I have to restart the
    laptop again to type on the
    keyboard.

This also happens the same when I keep that in sleep mode

I am asking you the Microsoft Community can you please help me to fix that issue??

Darshan Hulswar, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

It hasn't been worked on and it was working fine just before the upgrade

fallenhrts, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Berton Win User

Some keyboard keys stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Has the Notebook been worked on? Do any of those keys work if holding down the Shift key? Have you used compressed air to blow out any crud that may be blocking the keys?

It's not expensive nor hard to replace the keyboard, usually can find a video or step-by-step articles on the 'net.
    Amazon shows a new keyboard:
    Amazon.com: Dell Inspiron 15 (3521 / 5521) Laptop Keyboard - YH3FC - Genuine Dell Part: Computers Accessories

Berton, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15 - Similar Threads - Built Keyboard working

2. Dell inspiron 3520 keyboard not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell inspiron 3520 keyboard not working.: My dell inspiron 3520 laptop originally windows 8 now updated to windows 10 key board stopped working after taking recent windows 2020 updates. I have updated drivers and regional setting but it is not working. Also not able run in safe mode or change set-up....
  3. Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue

Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue: Keyboard Issue on Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Windows 10 Sometimes, when I turn on my laptop, the keyboarddoes not work and I have to restart thelaptop again to type on the keyboard. This also happens the same when I keep that in sleep mode I am asking...
  4. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  5. Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579

Camera and mic won't work on Dell inspiron 15-7579: I first had this issue within 1 year of buying this laptop, but was able to contact Dell for a fix to the problem as the computer was still under warranty. Within 6 months of fixing the issue, the camera and mic stopped working again, even after installing all the correct...
  6. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...
  7. Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Auto-rotation for DELL Inspiron 15-5568 not working.: Hi,I am using DELL Inspiron 15-5568 (2-in-1) and it has installed Windows 10 Home Single Language in it,everything was working fine but the previous update the auto rotation has totally disappeared. I tried many things seeing from the internet but nothing worked ,there is no...
  8. Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15: I got this computer from a family member but it is so slow that when I got into the update and security in settings and try to reset the computer it does not load the next screen when I press the get started button. I would like to do a complete wipe on the computer so I can...
  9. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working: my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis: I need help...
  10. No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567

No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567: Since I reinstalled Windows on my dell, the sound stopped working somehow. Also the sound driver seems to be up-to-date for some reason. Could anyone point out the issue that I could potentially have? 89703