Windows 10: In built screen recorder not recording audio

Discus and support In built screen recorder not recording audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cannot Be Accessed, Dec 6, 2019.

1. In built screen recorder not recording audio

The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems found and there was nothing to fix. Is there a way to fix this? The troubleshooting did nothing to fix the audio recording and when i looked at someone else's same type of comment the options to fix it didn't work.

:)

Cannot Be Accessed, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Built in screen recorder audio not working

Hello!

My name is Connor. I am a huge gamer, and I am trying out YouTube!

So when I try to record gameplay with the built in screen recorder (In Windows 10). The audio doesn't work! The video is totally fine, but my external microphone, and the computer audio do not get recorded.

So my question is: Is there a way to fix that?

ConnorWatkins, Dec 6, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

In built screen recorder not recording audio

Audio Recorder is not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with recording. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your recording.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Recording Audio troubleshooter

I suggest you to install all the latest audio and Display drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

In built screen recorder not recording audio

1. In built screen recorder not recording audio - Similar Threads - built screen recorder

2. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  3. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  4. Built in screen recorder audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in screen recorder audio not working: I'm trying to screen record a presentation on Google Slides using the built-in screen recorder but it's not recording the audio. It's completely mute....
  5. Audio recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording: How can I test my microphone on my HP Pavillion to ensure it's working correctly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-recording/4102eee7-05c3-4fca-b19d-ad466c42980c
  6. Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen not filling in built in windows screen recorder: In windows 10 game recorder, when I record games, my games don't record in full screen, the capture appears in the top left corner and what's right of the screen is black....
  7. Recording Audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recording Audio: I'm trying to set up a recording studio using my laptop and aNd confused how to do it. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-audio/fc17e0de-215e-4538-a80b-7359945286f2
  8. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  9. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this?...
  10. Win 10 built in screen recorder.

Win 10 built in screen recorder.: If I am recording a game and switch over to discord will the record stop automatically? If so, how can I prevent it? submitted by /u/padster029 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e04s5i/win_10_built_in_screen_recorder/