Windows 10: In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page

Discus and support In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; The top right where the - and the box and then the x are not visible. Also on the bottom in the task bar, nothing is visible. Thanks for your help... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by txstoby, Oct 29, 2018.

1. txstoby Win User

In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page

The top right where the - and the box and then the x are not visible. Also on the bottom in the task bar, nothing is visible.
    Thanks for your help

:)

txstoby, Oct 29, 2018
  2. coexist8 Win User

top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers

Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page as well as the nav bar.

coexist8, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Bing Hijacked my Chrome Browser

Hi Aiden,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing issue with Browser homepage, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Which browser pops-up after the Windows startup (Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer)?
    • Which is the default web browser on your computer?

I suggest you to make Google Chrome as a default web browser also, try to edit the home page in Google Chrome and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Setting Chrome as my default browser - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.
    • Choose Default apps, then scroll down to
      Web browser.
    • Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose Chrome from the list of apps

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. In Chrome, my browser has resized, I can not see part of the page - Similar Threads - Chrome browser has

2. Unable to see bottom part of page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see bottom part of page: Whenever I open a document in my laptop, I cannot see the bottom part of it. I cannot drag the window to a different place like how I could in earlier Windows 10.I am really frustrated with it.Please help me avoid this....
  3. Unable to see bottom part of page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see bottom part of page: Whenever I open a document in my laptop, I cannot see the bottom part of it. I cannot drag the window to a different place like how I could in earlier Windows 10.I am really frustrated with it.Please help me avoid this....
  4. How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I lock a browser page to my screen so it doesn't move or resize ?: Have multiple browser pages on desktop When you click on another page sometimes they resize or the back screen pops on front . Anyway to lock a page as is on desktop as is as in once you have minimised the screen submitted by /u/renegademaster9090 [link] [comments]...
  5. page resizing

in Windows 10 Customization
    page resizing: I have switched off multitasking in Windows 10 to stop pages resizing but it has not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-resizing/4212a5e1-0417-46e4-8714-ea2cf2c6d7be
  6. can i use chrome as my browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use chrome as my browser: are you still able to use Chrome browser with new download of windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-chrome-as-my-browser/927317ac-a88b-4283-8aa8-e0d20873e5f8
  7. pages will not resize

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pages will not resize: When clicking the page resize nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pages-will-not-resize/a23ed50c-f1bb-4e81-9034-505978e5739f
  8. Part of page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Part of page: Don't know what happened now I don't get the comment section on the bottom of the page, when I click on the comment button nothing happens. The button on either side is like that, everything else works. It is possibly the key board but I don't think so. Thanks for the help I...
  9. top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    top of browser pages hidden - chrome and edge: Running windows 10 - using edge and chrome browsers Top of browser page disappears so navigation bar is not accessible. I've tried resetting the browser apps and that works for a while, but then the top of the page disappears again. It actually cuts off part of the page...
  10. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome resized window now cannot see it

2. can not see top part of chrome browser