Windows 10: In ditto clipboard manager how do I make a special paste keyboard shor

Discus and support In ditto clipboard manager how do I make a special paste keyboard shor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Theres no option to make it global in this page http://s008.radikal.ru/i305/1705/96/a671999375e7.png i want to assign the special paste shortcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joseph2, Apr 7, 2020.

1. joseph2 Win User

In ditto clipboard manager how do I make a special paste keyboard shor

joseph2, Apr 7, 2020
  2. CChamp Win User

Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?

Hi all, just a quick question, I have been using the Ditto Clipboard Manager program for a while now. I was noticing under the uninstall apps section that the size of Ditto is 440mb. Is that correct? For a clipboard app? Could someone that is using Ditto please check and see if this is correct, seems awfully large for a clipboard app. Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone??

CChamp, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Recomended Clipboard Manager

I use Ditto an open source application from sourceforge - HERE
    It keeps a list of clipboard saves and allows them to be pasted selectively.
    The options are quite extensive so spend some time to configure it the way you need it.

I hope this helps.

JC Zorkoff, Apr 7, 2020
  4. In ditto clipboard manager how do I make a special paste keyboard shor

Problems with Clipboard managers and Office365

On a windows10 with Office365, I can't paste values from Clipboard recorder or the opensource Ditto clipboard.

Same behavior in excel or Word, the combination keys are recognized by clipboard app, window popup is displayed, I can select a value from the list but nothing is pasted in office app.

In other apps or Libreoffice, clipboard manager work fine. Unfortunately Office 365 is the default corporative app, so I can't go to a previous version or replace by Libreoffice.

any ideas?

Daniel Perez, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

In ditto clipboard manager how do I make a special paste keyboard shor

1. In ditto clipboard manager how do I make a special paste keyboard shor - Similar Threads - ditto clipboard manager

2. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  3. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?: I can't copy anything from my windows clipboard. When I click on an item, the clipboard disappears. Also, the clipboard window is too small...
  4. How do I copy/paste from my clipboard and how do I resize the clipboard window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Paste to Clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paste to Clipboard: I cannot paste a copy of an announcement on the web into Clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-to-clipboard/fcebdbfb-744e-4b20-bc39-38cb2d59e284
  6. Paste to Clipboard

Paste to Clipboard: I cannot paste a copy of an announcement on the web into Clipboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paste-to-clipboard/fcebdbfb-744e-4b20-bc39-38cb2d59e284
  7. Paste to Clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I paste pictures from the clipboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I paste pictures from the clipboard?: Whenever I access the clipboard, I keep right-clicking the image I want to copy but it doesn't do anything. And when I exit the clipboard and right-click again, no menu pops up asking me if I want to paste it, which I think means that it was never copied in the first place....
  9. Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?

Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?: Hi all, just a quick question, I have been using the Ditto Clipboard Manager program for a while now. I was noticing under the uninstall apps section that the size of Ditto is 440mb. Is that correct? For a clipboard app? Could someone that is using Ditto please check and see...
  10. Windows 10 clipboard manager, make paste key customizable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 clipboard manager, make paste key customizable.: In all known clipboard managers, specifying the key combination to paste from the history is fundamental to the application usage. Forcing Win-V is restrictive as many users as used to the traditional ctrl-shift-v. [ATTACH]...