Windows 10: In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer...

Discus and support In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 13, 2020.

1. In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 13, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Mouse wheel too sensitive In edge

Hello Christopher,

You can customize your mouse in a variety of ways in Windows. To address your concern, you may adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Devices.
    • On the left pane, click on Mouse & touchpad.
    • Select Additional mouse options.
    • Go to the Wheel tab to adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 mouse scroll wheel issue

Hi,

There can be numerous causes of the issue that you're having with your mouse scroll wheel speed such as outdated drivers, dirt, damaged cables, and more. To correct such issue, we suggest that you adjust the scroll speed of your mouse wheel using the steps
    below:

• Click Start > Settings.
    • Go to Devices > Mouse & touchpad.
    • Under Choose how many lines to scroll each time, move the slider to the right to make the speed of your mouse wheel faster.

With regard to cleaning the inside of your mouse, you have to contact its manufacturer to get proper instructions.

You can find more information about troubleshooting mouse issues in this
    article

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Oct 13, 2020
  4. In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer...

Middle wheel on mouse will not open pages in a new tab

Sorry I was unable to help you with the scroll wheel on your mouse. I guess you are stuck with right clicking on the links and opening the links in a new tab.

Brenda

Brenda Woollard, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer...

1. In Edge Canary you can now scroll through tabs with the mouse wheel when the tabs no longer... - Similar Threads - Edge Canary scroll

2. How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When using the alt+tab I can only change through open apps. I use many tabs in Edge and would like to alt tab through them to make my workload smoother. I also found that when looking at the multitasking setup drop down there is no selection with Edge attached to it. I also...
  3. How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When using the alt+tab I can only change through open apps. I use many tabs in Edge and would like to alt tab through them to make my workload smoother. I also found that when looking at the multitasking setup drop down there is no selection with Edge attached to it. I also...
  4. How To Start Alt+Tab Toggling Through Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. PDF file stuck, when mouse cursor scrolling through top tab windows11

PDF file stuck, when mouse cursor scrolling through top tab windows11: PDF file stuck, when mouse cursor scrolling through top tab windows11. And I can't move the open file. The only way to continue work is to close Adobe Acrobat program, and open again.Open file is movable, only if mouse cursor scrolling to top ribbon from above. Maybe someone...
  6. Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r5kzdc/tab_search_feature_is_now_officially_being_tested/
  7. Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When I use Alt + Tab, I want it to just toggle through the apps I have open, but not include the tabs that are open in Edge. How do I change this to just toggle open apps? I thought older versions of Edge had a setting to turn this on or off, but I'm not seeing this in...
  8. Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent Alt Tab From Toggling Through Edge Tabs: When I use Alt + Tab, I want it to just toggle through the apps I have open, but not include the tabs that are open in Edge. How do I change this to just toggle open apps? I thought older versions of Edge had a setting to turn this on or off, but I'm not seeing this in...
  9. In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.

In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt66hu/in_the_latest_edge_canary_build_you_can_now/
  10. You can now hide (or show) Edge's "Vertical tabs" button.

You can now hide (or show) Edge's "Vertical tabs" button.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1i1gg/you_can_now_hide_or_show_edges_vertical_tabs/