Windows 10: In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

Discus and support In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Immersive reader. Selected text in the immersive reader (GIF). The new feature is available in version 81.0.394.0 and can be enabled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Jan 15, 2020.

1. In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

/u/Leopeva64-2, Jan 15, 2020

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    No way to change the Home page in Edge web browser

Hi Larryamoore,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to set the homepage on EDGE browser

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the EDGE browser.

• Click on Settings from the drop down menu.

• Select A specific page or pages under
      open with.

• Click on the option down to the
      A specific page or pages and select Custom from the drop down menu.

• You can Enter a web address (which you want to set as home page) in the text box by clicking on
      + button.

• Close the EDGE browser and open it again for the changes to take effect.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further 2assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jan 15, 2020
  4. forestov Win User

In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

Windows 10 Pro Insider preview - web pages wont load

Hi all,

Starting on Win 10 Insider preview build 14936, some web pages stopped opening. For example gmail web page, Facebook etc. It seems there is something, that prevents it to be fully downloaded and viewed.

I experience this behaviour in all standard web browsers. Firefox (49.0.2), IE 11, Chrome and also Edge.

Any suggestions will be high appreciated *Smile.

Thanks in advance

forestov, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the...

1. In Edge insider Canary you can now select a text from a web page and view it in the... - Similar Threads - Edge insider Canary

2. Fix Microsoft Edge not displaying web pages or text correctly

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Edge not displaying web pages or text correctly: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is a web browser developed by Microsoft Corporation. Today, it has become one of the most popular web browsers. It also comes with enhanced security features that provide users with a secure browsing experience. While browsing the internet, some users...
  3. In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt66hu/in_the_latest_edge_canary_build_you_can_now/
  4. Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Overlapping text on web pages as viewed from Windows 10.: Hey All, I'm noticing overlapping text on Microsoft pages when viewed from Windows 10. Similar to the below example. This is happening particularly with the menu's. For example, the first two sentences below are printed over each other in the third sentence. The last...
  5. Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can you only open and minimise one web page in new edge: When i minimise a web page and open another web page in Edge and try to open the first one it is not there on explorer 11 i could open four or five and minimise them and they would still be there is there some setting i have to open or is it not possible to have more than one...
  6. You can now "force dark mode for web contents" in Edge insider Canary.

You can now "force dark mode for web contents" in Edge insider Canary.: [ATTACH] This feature was implemented in Chromium a long time ago and now Microsoft has added the necessary flag to enable it in Edge Canary (80.0.317.1): Flag. This flag doesn't interfere with those sites that use their own dark mode and if you already use an extension...
  7. Dark Mode in Reader View on Edge Canary is now here!

Dark Mode in Reader View on Edge Canary is now here!: Make sure you're up to date, and copy and paste this into your address bar! #edge-reading-view-text-preference submitted by /u/MSFTBear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/cwr8ci/dark_mode_in_reader_view_on_edge_canary_is_now/
  8. "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.

"Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] Blog: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel Microsoft had announced this some time ago and now they can be enabled in Edge Canary (build 78.0.250.1) thanks to a new flag: Flag. Collections. Collections. Collections submitted by...
  9. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  10. How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder

in Browsers and Email
    How Do You Remove web page from Edge Folder: Trying out the new Edge browser in Win10. Stripped everything so that it doesn't use bandwidth just to get loaded and started placing my favorite sites on the Favorites Bar and creating Favorite Folders on the bar. But there doesn't seem to be anyway to remove a URL or site...