Windows 10: In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text?

Discus and support In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text? I don't want to save it as a web page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KevinRimple, Oct 14, 2019.

1. In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text?

In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text? I don't want to save it as a web page

:)

KevinRimple, Oct 14, 2019

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 14, 2019
  3. theking2 Win User
    Start page is not saved

After I went to a complicated set of steps

Clicking ...

• select Settings
    • select A specific page
    • select Custom from the list
    • enter my favourite page
    • removing About:start
    And I close and open Edge the default page is still shown

How do I change the start page in Edge?

theking2, Oct 14, 2019
  4. In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text?

1. In Edge, when I go to a page, how do I save it as a text? - Similar Threads - Edge page save

2. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  3. How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge?: How do I roll back to a previously saved password in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previously-saved-password/7c94b65c-fd98-4ad3-854b-068eb99add72
  4. IN EDGE GO ANY PAGE AND THEN PIN PAGE TO TASKBAR.

in Windows 10 Customization
    IN EDGE GO ANY PAGE AND THEN PIN PAGE TO TASKBAR.: IN EDGE GO ANY PAGE AND THEN PIN PAGE TO TASKBAR. CHOOSE A PAGE OF PAPER NEWS OR ANIMALS OR ANY PIM PAGE TO TASKBAR OBSERVOIING THATT THE NAME OF THE PAGE IS ADDED TO ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS OF CONTROL PANEL. IN FACT ONE NEW APPLICATION NAME IS ADDED TO PROGRAM LIST. PLEASE...
  5. Text attachments, and others, automatically go to 50% text size, how do I stop that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text attachments, and others, automatically go to 50% text size, how do I stop that...: Text Size, Attachments to emails go to 50% text. How do I stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-attachments-and-others-automatically-go-to-50/b6b2b51a-52ff-43e1-839e-36ac97cdcf41
  6. How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I stop getting web page not responding then recover web page? I get this on Edge....: This problem has been going on for some time. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-getting-web-page-not-responding-then/1b73d1d7-6d10-4f51-b22b-c81fbb7ba81a
  7. how do i get the news page when i open edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get the news page when i open edge?: how do I get news page when I open edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/how-do-i-get-the-news-page-when-i-open-edge/018c8cff-fa37-46a1-a642-3a0b01007c52
  8. How do I save websites to MS Edge folders

in Browsers and Email
    How do I save websites to MS Edge folders: I've recently had to change my default browser from Firefox to MS Edge. I've imported all my FF folders to Edge, but now am not able to add websites to the folders. I have no problem downloading the website to "Favorites" but I can't get the site to go into the proper folder....
  9. How do I import saved IE11 favorites into Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I import saved IE11 favorites into Edge?: Folks, Before I wiped my Windows 7 install, I exported my IE11 favorites into an HTM file, "bookmark", by using IE11's "export" feature. My clean Windows 10 install only has 2 browsers: Edge and Chrome. I do not want to install IE11. How do I get the saved...
  10. How do I get Edge tab/page previews back?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get Edge tab/page previews back?: For a while I had a new feature in the Edge browser ---- previews of new pages / tabs. It has disappeared. Can anyone tell me how do I get it back? 42038

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i save a page on windows edge

2. when I open my microsoft edge emails the text is not readable