Windows 10: In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support...

Discus and support In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Before clearing away my history, in firefox's show all history, I saw few mozilla support community website items. Mozilla support community a website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by its Benoy here, Sep 15, 2018.

1. In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support...

Before clearing away my history, in firefox's show all history, I saw few mozilla support community website items. Mozilla support community a website where we can ask questions related to firefox and moderators will answer. When we click on the three lines on the top right of mozilla firefox, we get some options and there's a help option. When we click on it, we get an option to get community support.. that directs to the mozilla support community website. Now coming back to the topic, the few history items I noticed.. one was my profile page of mozilla support community and the other was the one with #sign-out written in the end which is the web address when I signed out of mozilla support community. Usually, the profile web address and the sign out web address of this website doesn't have any numbers in them. But now when I think of it, this time I think I saw 5 or 7 digit numbers near my username or not. I'm not sure I saw i,t could be mistaking it with some other web address.. but if I did see it, is it something to be worried about? I asked regarding the same in mozilla support community but the users there also have no clue why it could've happened. They say usually numbers won't be in these web addresses.. but they also say its nothing to be worried about. What do you think? its nothing to be worried about right? I got worried if firefox got hacked or anything.. or if there might be some error with it.. firefox can't be hacked like that right?

:)

its Benoy here, Sep 15, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox To Pack H.264 Support

I think this H.264 license will destabilize a lot of things at Mozilla.
    • Mozilla will no longer be able to guarantee that their product is 100% open-standard/open-source (because it will contain some closed-source code),
    • It won't be able to give away Firefox source-code which contains H.264 CODEC to just about anyone, because that could conflict with the license
    • Browsers that are derived from the Firefox source (eg: Waterfox) will not have access to the H.264 CODEC.
    • It will dent Mozilla's image in the OSS community.
    In my opinion Mozilla should have flipped the bird at H.264 and carried on. H.264 web-content is still in its infancy, and lack of support from Firefox should instead hinder its adoption, not that of Firefox.

btarunr, Sep 15, 2018
  3. There is no two sign-in profiles while sign-in to the Mozilla Firefox after installing latest update on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device (KB number)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform System Restore?
    • Are you referring to Sign-to Mozilla Firefox browser/ any website accessed within that browser?

Method 1: As you are facing this issue after installing the latest update, I suggest you to uninstall the update from Programs and features, restart the system and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.
    • Click on View installed updates.
    • Right click on the update and select
      Uninstall
    • Restart the computer and check for the issue.

Method 2:

Step 1: If you are referring to accessing any website through the browser and the issue persists, try to use different browser(Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer) and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: If you are referring to sign-in to the browser and the issue occurred, try to uninstall the browser, re-install and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on Start button, and then select
      Programs and features.
    • Right click on Mozilla Firefox
      and select Uninstall.

Use Internet Explorer to download Mozilla Firefox.

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support...

Mozilla Firefox 4 Web-Browser Released

Mozilla Corporation unveiled the "latest and greatest" version of its popular web-browser, Mozilla Firefox 4. With this release, the open-source browser achieves all essential features common with the latest generation of web-browsers that include Google Chrome 10+ and Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, which are: HTML5 support, and GPU-accelerated webpage drawing. Apart from being a lot faster than Firefox 3.6, the new browser sports a completely new user interface that shifts tabs to the titlebar, shifts menus to a "Firefox" button, and consolidates the address bar, search bar, and navigation buttons into a single line, which it refers to as the "Awesome Bar". Apart from a new bookmark manager, Firefox lets you group tabs to streamline multitasking on the browser. Mozilla Firefox 4 will be available to a variety of platforms.

In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support... 136a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Mozilla Firefox 4

btarunr, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support...

1. In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support... - Similar Threads - firefox history saw

2. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  3. Mozilla Firefox issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mozilla Firefox issues: I use Firefox as my browser on my laptop (Windows 10). I've had this laptop for about 6 months and had no issues with Firefox until recently. When I open up the browser it opens to Google.com, just as I set it. However, if I type anything in either the Google search bar or...
  4. mozilla firefox freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mozilla firefox freezes: Quite often when using this engine it freezes what can I do to alleviate this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mozilla-firefox-freezes/3962aa68-a9a5-4bf0-9280-cc16d86663da
  5. Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Releases Firefox for iPad: We know that iPads aren’t just bigger versions of iPhones. You use them differently, you need them for different things. So rather than just make a bigger version of our browser for iOS, we made Firefox for iPad look and feel like it was custom made for a tablet. Mostly...
  6. In my laptop, while scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In my laptop, while scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw...: In my laptop, while scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red coloured glitch in the area marked in the screenshot. The thing that showed up was like a small rectangle shape in full red colour. Is it something to be worried about?...
  7. While scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    While scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red...: While scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red coloured glitch in the area marked in the screenshot. Is it something to be worried about? [IMG]...
  8. Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox: How to: Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox How to Uninstall Extensions in Mozilla Firefox Extensions are a type of add-on for Firefox that allows you to add new features to Firefox or modify existing ones. This tutorial will show you how to uninstall an...
  9. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  10. Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mozilla Firefox causing BSOD: Can anyone help with my problem when I open Firefox I get the BSOD with Kernel security error. Everything else is working fine. Specs MB: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Graphics: Asus GTX 680 Memory: Kingston 1600 32GB OS: Windows 10 x64 Pro 28687