Windows 10: In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

Discus and support In game input lag whenever I use voice coms in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Anytime I use voice coms (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nathan2222, Sep 24, 2018.

1. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

Anytime I use voice coms (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key the command happens as if there was an input lag, happening up to a few seconds late, while everything else works smoothly. My ping is normal and the mouse buttons seem to work fine.

Thanks in advance !

Im on Windows 10 64 bits

Lenovo Yoga 520

Intel HD Graphics 620

English isnt my first language, sorry for any mistakes.

:)

Nathan2222, Sep 24, 2018
  2. Seltxer Win User

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, Sep 24, 2018
  3. rracoon Win User
    Input lag in games

With the installation of Windows 10 I started suffering from input lag on my movement keys in all of the games I played. At first it was barely noticeable but it got worse. Now my characters move for up to 10 seconds after I let of a key.

I did the usual troubleshooting like reinstalling windows and the games, then I uninstalled the Xbox app because it helped a lot of people, but the problem still persists.

Any advice?

rracoon, Sep 24, 2018
  4. danazc Win User

In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

x1900xtx input lag

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

danazc, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

1. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms - Similar Threads - game input lag

2. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  3. Keyboard input lag on a specic game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard input lag on a specic game: My case is a whole lot different compared to people saying they have keyboard input lag. So i play on PC a lot , some days before while playing fortnite , i noticed that when i press wasd keys , the character is taking no response , i change the poer , works for a few...
  4. Voice Chat Causing Input Lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Chat Causing Input Lag: I have been experiencing a problem where when I play a game that has in game voice chat, or I am using a voice chat app like discord I get really bad input lag. Buttons will press a second late or will act like they are stuck and keep me moving in game for longer than I...
  5. Input lag whenever I join a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input lag whenever I join a call: Hi, I've been having this problem since I bought this computer and I haven't been so annoyed with it until now, when I have to be on a video call almost every day. Whenever I join a call, like discord, zoom, or in other games, I always get key input lag which is hard to...
  6. Laptop/In game lag whenever microphone is being used

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop/In game lag whenever microphone is being used: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPKvwshOnms Video of what is happening ^ I realize that the lag only occurs whenever the % on the task manager is being updated. This happens in discord, skype, TeamSpeak, or just voice recording. I have a Lenovo 720, I found a similar...
  7. Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Bar voice chat creating input lag in games: Whenever i get into a call with my friend who plays on xbox, i get input lag in games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-voice-chat-creating-input-lag-in-games/1f11ebfa-6001-42f8-af3b-5155492315e6
  8. input lag + game minimizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    input lag + game minimizing: how do i remove input lagrtx 2070 ,16gb ram , i7 8700k , logitech g403 ,Asus monitor 144hzwithout bordless gaming ,and on fullscreen game minimizing by self i dont want to play on bordless , want fullscreen but why minimizing ? submitted by /u/salvatoregucci [link]...
  9. in game keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game keyboard input lag: Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game...
  10. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In game input lag whenever I use voice coms: Hi, I had an issue a few weeks ago about input lag in game that was as follow : Anytime I use voice chats (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. skype input lag

2. input lag when i use voice chat in games

3. windows update causeing input lag in game voice chat

4. computer has imput lag when voice chat is enabled,
  5. lag in game because of discord,
  6. Lenovo yoga 520 - input lags while using Discord,
  7. Input lags when voice coms used - Windows 10,
  8. in game voice chat causes input lag,
  9. in game input lag whenever i use voice coms