Windows 10: in game keyboard input lag

Discus and support in game keyboard input lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zakaria-El-Aiassi, May 1, 2019.

1. in game keyboard input lag

Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi;

I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game (except for fortnite) doesn't lag so that's not the problem.

Also I've tried to update the driver but that didn't seem to do the trick

I hope you guys find a solution because I have tried for DAYS to find a solution.

Thanks in advance

(Specs; Lenovo Yoga 520, Windows 10 Home, 360 degree turn able (could be the cause of lag), latest Bios( I think))

:)

Zakaria-El-Aiassi, May 1, 2019
  2. Seltxer Win User

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, May 1, 2019
  3. Keyboard Input Lag

Hello. Ive just recently started having problems with keyboard input lag. Meaning, I will type and it will not register until a full second after I hit the key. I have re-installed java multiple times. Scanned my computer for harmfull virises, programs. Ive switched keyboards, and the problem still occurs. I am at a standstill at what to do and would really appreciate some help. Thank You!

NathanStats, May 1, 2019
  4. DFG
    DFG Win User

in game keyboard input lag

Keyboard Input Lag During Computer Start

Has anyone had trouble with keyboard input lag when the computer starts? I've tried typing in Chrome and Sticky Notes right after the computer logs in and there is heavy lag between keystroke and the character being displayed. This problem only exists the first 10-20 seconds or so after login and also while i'm alt-tabbed out of GTA V. Afterwards, keyboard input behaves normally. On another computer (not with me at the moment) also running an SSD, I don't remember there being any keyboard input lag in Chrome right after the computer starts.

I've recently done a fresh install of Windows 10 but in my previous Win 8.1 setup, this issue was also present.

Here are my system specs:
    Windows 10
    Asus Sabertooth z77
    i7-3770k
    Samsung 850 Evo
    16gb Vengeance RAM @ 1600 mhz
    GTX 780ti

Thema:

in game keyboard input lag

1. in game keyboard input lag - Similar Threads - game keyboard input

2. keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard inputs: Hello, My win 10 is in EN. My keyboard is AZERTY. I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them. It kept switching automatically from one to another in-game, This is so frustrating & discussing. .[ATTACH]...
  3. Keyboard input lags due to OneDrive syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard input lags due to OneDrive syncing: My keyboard input lags. I think it is OneDrive syncing is causing the lagging. For instance I cannot type certain Latin letters on the laptop until I paused the syncing. Can you help me? I use Lenovo Yoga 730 13.3 inch....
  4. Powerpoint and Word have keyboard input lag and are quite sluggish

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Powerpoint and Word have keyboard input lag and are quite sluggish: I am using a work laptop, a Dell E5570 (about 2 years old now). Here are the specs: Windows 10 pro 64bit Office 365 (32bit--required by work) Core i5 6300U 8gb RAM 256gb m.2 SSD Intel HD 520 onboard graphics I have noticed that often times, Powerpoint will be very laggy. As...
  5. In game input lag whenever I use voice coms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    In game input lag whenever I use voice coms: Anytime I use voice coms (Discord, Teamspeak, Skype, in-game voice chat, etc...), I experience input lag in-game. This occurs to all multiplayer games I have tried so far. When I press a key the command happens as if there was an input lag, happening up to a few seconds late,...
  6. Strange persisting input lag ? bios, windows, in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange persisting input lag ? bios, windows, in games: Hello Windows, After all, I have to say that I'm sorry if I did not post my thread on the right category, because I couldn't find the right one :/ My trouble is : Since 5 months now, I have a weird input lag with all my peripherals (mouse, controller, graphic tablet...) It...
  7. Keyboard input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input: So I accidentally pressed two buttons on my keyboard (pretty sure it was left shift+alt or something similar) and now my shift+2 does not make the @ symbol. It has been switched with the key that creates the " symbol. So now if I press shift+2 it creates @ and if I press...
  8. Input lag in every game after windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Input lag in every game after windows update: so preety much i was delaying a quite big update possibly for a month but updated it yesterday by mistake (quite big update compared to others) and after that there's input lag similar to vsync option but i have it disabled in all the games 93557
  9. Keyboard Input Lag

Keyboard Input Lag: Hello. Ive just recently started having problems with keyboard input lag. Meaning, I will type and it will not register until a full second after I hit the key. I have re-installed java multiple times. Scanned my computer for harmfull virises, programs. Ive switched...
  10. Keyboard Input Lag During Computer Start

Keyboard Input Lag During Computer Start: Has anyone had trouble with keyboard input lag when the computer starts? I've tried typing in Chrome and Sticky Notes right after the computer logs in and there is heavy lag between keystroke and the character being displayed. This problem only exists the first 10-20 seconds...