Windows 10: in game keyboard input lag

Discus and support in game keyboard input lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zakaria-El-Aiassi, May 1, 2019.

1. in game keyboard input lag

Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi;

I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game (except for fortnite) doesn't lag so that's not the problem.

Also I've tried to update the driver but that didn't seem to do the trick

I hope you guys find a solution because I have tried for DAYS to find a solution.

Thanks in advance

(Specs; Lenovo Yoga 520, Windows 10 Home, 360 degree turn able (could be the cause of lag), latest Bios( I think))

:)

Zakaria-El-Aiassi, May 1, 2019
  2. Seltxer Win User

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, May 1, 2019
  3. Keyboard Input Lag

Hello. Ive just recently started having problems with keyboard input lag. Meaning, I will type and it will not register until a full second after I hit the key. I have re-installed java multiple times. Scanned my computer for harmfull virises, programs. Ive switched keyboards, and the problem still occurs. I am at a standstill at what to do and would really appreciate some help. Thank You!

NathanStats, May 1, 2019
  4. DFG
    DFG Win User

in game keyboard input lag

Keyboard Input Lag During Computer Start

Has anyone had trouble with keyboard input lag when the computer starts? I've tried typing in Chrome and Sticky Notes right after the computer logs in and there is heavy lag between keystroke and the character being displayed. This problem only exists the first 10-20 seconds or so after login and also while i'm alt-tabbed out of GTA V. Afterwards, keyboard input behaves normally. On another computer (not with me at the moment) also running an SSD, I don't remember there being any keyboard input lag in Chrome right after the computer starts.

I've recently done a fresh install of Windows 10 but in my previous Win 8.1 setup, this issue was also present.

Here are my system specs:
    Windows 10
    Asus Sabertooth z77
    i7-3770k
    Samsung 850 Evo
    16gb Vengeance RAM @ 1600 mhz
    GTX 780ti

Thema:

in game keyboard input lag

1. in game keyboard input lag - Similar Threads - game keyboard input

2. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  3. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  4. Keyboard input lag on a specic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag on a specic game: My case is a whole lot different compared to people saying they have keyboard input lag. So i play on PC a lot , some days before while playing fortnite , i noticed that when i press wasd keys , the character is taking no response , i change the poer , works for a few...
  5. Keyboard input lag on a specic game

Keyboard input lag on a specic game: My case is a whole lot different compared to people saying they have keyboard input lag. So i play on PC a lot , some days before while playing fortnite , i noticed that when i press wasd keys , the character is taking no response , i change the poer , works for a few...
  6. Keyboard input lag on heavier games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag on heavier games: I get a very weird type of input lag whenever Im playing a heavier game such as valorant, or a light game like celeste with discord opened on the background. Whenever i press a key, SOMETIMES its takes around 0.2 seconds for it to react to my key press, and when i release a...
  7. Keyboard input lag on heavier games

Keyboard input lag on heavier games: I get a very weird type of input lag whenever Im playing a heavier game such as valorant, or a light game like celeste with discord opened on the background. Whenever i press a key, SOMETIMES its takes around 0.2 seconds for it to react to my key press, and when i release a...
  8. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  9. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  10. Input Lag on Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Lag on Keyboard: When I first got my laptop, it was fine, but then I COVID and online classes plus discord with my friends and my keyboard suddenly lags when I play games. It doesn't matter whether it is bluetooth or not. It renders many games nearly unplayable so any help is appreciated,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard input lag in game

2. keyboard input lag

3. keyboard lag during game

4. keyboard laggy in game laptop,
  5. keyboard lagging in game,
  6. lagging keyboard when gaming,
  7. input delay in tf2,
  8. keyboard input is laggy,
  9. roblox keyboard input lag help,
  10. GAME KEYBOARD LAG,
  11. key input lag,