Windows 10: In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

Discus and support In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own minecraft for windows 10 and minecraft for nintendo switch if I buy something on windows will it transfer to my switch. they are logged into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron Byrne, Apr 7, 2019.

1. In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

I own minecraft for windows 10 and minecraft for nintendo switch if I buy something on windows will it transfer to my switch.
    they are logged into the same account.
    I want to buy plastic texture pack on windows 10, but will it transfer on all accounts to my switch?

***Original Title: Minecraft For windows 10 and nintendo switch***

:)

Aaron Byrne, Apr 7, 2019

2. Minecraft on nintendo switch

Hi MC Gamer666,

Since you've registered on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you can only play this game on our server only (Xbox account).

Nintendo has a different server from us. They have a separate client or server. In order to play
    Minecraft in Nintendo Switch, you need to register an account on their platform. To register, go to their official website and create an account. Once done, use this account to log in to
    Minecraft in your Nintendo Switch.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Johann Eva, Apr 7, 2019
  3. failed to play on Nintendo Switch

Hello, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

Because you registered your account on Minecraft Microsoft edition, you are able to play on Microsoft server only, that is, Xbox account.

The problem is that Nintendo server is different from Microsoft’s so Nintendo has a separate client or server. If you want to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch, you have to register an account on their platform. Go to the Nintendo official website to do it.

Then, use this account to log in to Minecraft on your Nintendo Switch.

Best regards,

Alexander B.

MIA

Alexander Bertnikov, Apr 7, 2019
  4. In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

Minecraft: Switch to PC (win10)

Hi,

I have Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and want to know how to purchase Minecraft for Win10. I log onto the Switch version using both the Microsoft (xbox live?) account and Nintendo account.

1. Where do I download/purchase Minecraft on the PC?

2. Does java edition come with it?

3. What type of accounts are needed for Minecraft on the PC?

Thanks,

JenTheJenius, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch

1. In-game purchase for Minecraft on Windows 10 and nintendo switch - Similar Threads - game purchase Minecraft

2. Connecting Nintendo Switch via HDMI to Laptop running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting Nintendo Switch via HDMI to Laptop running Windows 10: I have tried to connect Nintendo Switch via HDMI but it is not being recognised. Laptop running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-nintendo-switch-via-hdmi-to-laptop/3221938e-32b7-49b1-802b-b9193dbc907d
  3. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: It says I cannot add friends because the way the microsoft account is set up. (a) why is this relevant (b) what do I do, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-nintendo-switch/bb83e355-4f55-4059-9a4b-28e7e3a9fe8a"
  4. Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 News
    Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch: After so many months of testing and bug hunting, a group of developers recently ported full Windows 10 on ARM experience to Lumia 950 lineup. The same group of developer also managed to bring Windows 10 on ARM to Raspberry Pi 3. It looks like one of the leading developer Ben...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 purchase problem: Hi all, Added some $ to my 11yo's microsoft account so he could buy a world in Minecraft Windows 10. He completed the purchase (I have the receipt and it shows up in his purchases in Microsoft Store) but in the game itself I get a message saying it can't connect to the...
  6. Nintendo switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nintendo switch: Please, give me instructions how to connect my Nintendo switch to the computer. Unfortunately I don’t have HDMI. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nintendo-switch/a9d96155-b7e8-496c-9f76-8cb971b8fed4
  7. purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased game: I purchased a game from the Microsoft Store paid for the full game but it will not let me into the full game. I have phoned Microsoft Five times now and got passed from pillar to post with no success. The price of the game was £2-69 and I have spent four times that just...
  8. Minecraft on nintendo switch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Minecraft on nintendo switch: I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work? [ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]...
  9. Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?: Hello. I would like to add myself (the adult in our Microsoft account family) to my son's Friends list on the Nintendo Switch. He is already in the Family, and I've been over the Family FAQ to no avail. How can I enable him to look up gamertags so he can have friends...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition: So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how to change. Please...