Windows 10: In game sound problems

Discus and support In game sound problems in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know if this is from the windows itself necessarily, but it's a possibility. So, I have a computer (laptop) with Windows 10 on it. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sebastian_GDW, Mar 22, 2020.

1. In game sound problems

I don't know if this is from the windows itself necessarily, but it's a possibility. So, I have a computer (laptop) with Windows 10 on it. The problem that I'm experiencing is quite annoying, and it makes certain things very difficult. Some games (on Steam) have only half of the audio actually working. For example, when I enter the game, it's lacking background music(which, i know for a fact that the game has, as I've seen on youtube and otger sources), but I can hear the sound of pressing any button. I also can't hear the people talking, or making noise, which is very crucial in this specifix game, as it is very sound based. Do you know any possible way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Sebastian_GDW
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sebastian_GDW, Mar 22, 2020

2. Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 22, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

In game sound problems

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue In game sound problems :p

cadaveca, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

In game sound problems

1. In game sound problems - Similar Threads - game sound problems

2. No sound in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound in games: I am having trouble with no sound in games in gta 5 I have no sound after the breaking glass and in some games nothing at all any help submitted by /u/Marss_coco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcfc5k/no_sound_in_games/
  3. No sound in games.

No sound in games.: I have a really weird problem. Whenever im in a browser i have audio and everythinf is working fine, but when im in game (and ive tried litteraly every game i have) there is just 0 audio. Can someone help me fixing that? submitted by /u/BugChungus [link] [comments]...
  4. games sound problem

games sound problem: hello i have problem with some games in my laptop the sound me like lag the half the sound get out and the left half be like lag i upould i vedio plz whatch and anyone know how to fix plz tell me i have almost all games be like that >< this propelm almost half mounth i...
  5. Sound and gaming problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound and gaming problems: Hi, I recently had some problems with my speakers. It seemed that volume on one side of the speaker seemed to be louder than the other. It was previously a hardware problem and that was fixed. Recently, the same thing happened again and after contacting HP support, they...
  6. GAME SOUND PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Customization
    GAME SOUND PROBLEM: I was trying to install my Nancy Drew Secret of the Old Clock and I ran into a big problem with the sound. How do I go about fixing this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-sound-problem/ce814c39-575c-4d1a-8e84-2aa9a3a05950
  7. Sound problems when using Discord, music and gaming sounds

Sound problems when using Discord, music and gaming sounds: Hi everyone! I recently bought a Windows gaming laptop (MSI), my first ever. I have used Windows before, but that laptop had broken and I replaced it with a Macbook (for school, it's lightweight). So fair to say I've been out of the game for a while. I have this huge...
  8. Game DVR Sound Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR Sound Problem: Hello,i am having a problem with Windows Game DVR on my Windows 10 laptop. I record a game clip (Geometry Dash,for example),and i go to watch it.The sound is crunching or glitching or missing (missing for 0.1 sec or something like that) in some spots. How can i fix this?...
  9. No sound in the game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound in the game: I have recently installed a game from Microsoft Store but there is no sound there. I reinstalled it several times but the issue persists. The game is Asphalt 7: Heat How can this issue be resolved?...
  10. no sound in game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    no sound in game: The game, which I downloaded from the Microsoft Store to my DELL Inspiron laptop, doesn’t produce any sound. I tried to adjust settings in-game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-in-game/6cc81388-b0f1-4b90-95ef-c4e820c7e79a"