Windows 10: In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

Discus and support In Game Sound Stuttering after last update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys there is some problem after last update when i am playing game the sound is stuttering. So is there any solution to fix this problem ? or is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by handaruaditya, Sep 19, 2019.

1. In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

Hey guys there is some problem after last update when i am playing game the sound is stuttering. So is there any solution to fix this problem ? or is there any way to restore my laptop to before last update so the problem wont happen ?

:)

handaruaditya, Sep 19, 2019

2. Sound stuttering

I tried so many different things the last few days after giving up I came across a post on another website, someone suggested to update the wireless LAN driver.

So far I have had no stuttering of any sound be it music on itunes or netflix.

Victoirann, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade: Game stutter issue

Hi,

Compatibility issues is one of the possible reasons why you're experiencing stutter issues when playing a game on your Windows 10 device. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. kindly verify the information below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Are you having this issue when you are playing both online and offline games?
    • Does this issue occur on both digital and disk games?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . This can help us resolve problems you may experience during gameplay on your Windows 10 device.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 19, 2019
  4. In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

High end build, stuttering in every game

Hello, this is my build:

• i5-6600k
    • ASUS MAXIMUS RANGER VIII
    • MSI GTX 1060 6G
    • Samsung SSD 850 evo 250gb
    • WD Caviar Blue 1TB
    • G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 DDR4 (XMP profile)
    • Dual monitor: Zowie XL2411 144hz + BenQ GW2260 60Hz
    I get stuttering in the following titles:

• Rocket League: every time a new player join a match the game freeze, also when V-Sync is on I get random lag from 144 to 130 and then the game continue to run smoothly.
    • GTA V: random stuttering Online and fps drops, V-Sync on.
    • PUBG: random stuttering, V-Sync off.
    • Rust: stuttering when loading chunks with fps drops.
    • Ark: as Rust.
    • Total War Warhammer: random stuttering in the strategic map, V-Sync on.
    What I've done till now:

• Tried every graphic settings.
    • All kind of Windows 10 optimizations like Performance mode, Xbox game mode off, disabled unnecessary services and tasks, no antivirus (Windows Defender on only).
    • Hard drive defragmentation.
    • Nvidia control panel optimizations for every game like Thread optimization, tried several v-sync modes, etc.
    • All drivers are updated.
    • No pending Windows updates.
    • Temps are fine, GPU and CPU never go above 65C.
    • Shadowplay overlay off.
    • Playing with one monitor at once.
    • Moved games from HDD to SSD.
    • Tried different version of GPU drivers.
    • Disabled the page on the HDD and fixed its size on the SSD with the reccommended value.
    • Memtest for both RAM stick at once (8 pass each no errors).
    What I've not tried yet is to reinstall the OS... benchmarks and performance in game are ok and in line with every other user... do you have any suggestions? Could it be network related? How can I analyze the stuttering?

PS: I'm testing with Latencymon and doing some screenshot of gpu and cpu usage

djanthony93, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

1. In Game Sound Stuttering after last update - Similar Threads - Game Sound Stuttering

2. Games stuttering after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games stuttering after windows update: After the I had updated my windows, I am now experiencing stuttering in games like World of Warships and Final Fantasy 14. My PC was not doing this before the update. I have already checked and made sure that windows, my graphics card and bios were all up to date. I also went...
  3. Games stuttering after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games stuttering after windows update: After the I had updated my windows, I am now experiencing stuttering in games like World of Warships and Final Fantasy 14. My PC was not doing this before the update. I have already checked and made sure that windows, my graphics card and bios were all up to date. I also went...
  4. Poor Performance/Stuttering After Last Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Poor Performance/Stuttering After Last Update: Hello guys, after windows 10 update i have some issues and i want to know if someone else experience those issues. So i install the update and my pc was stuttering even in browser and ofc in games. Stutters every like seconds, i scroll down on browser and stutters happen....
  5. Poor Performance/Stuttering After Last Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Poor Performance/Stuttering After Last Update: Hello guys, after windows 10 update i have some issues and i want to know if someone else experience those issues. So i install the update and my pc was stuttering even in browser and ofc in games. Stutters every like seconds, i scroll down on browser and stutters happen....
  6. Poor Performance/Stuttering After Last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Last update forced surround sound sound for my games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last update forced surround sound sound for my games.: After the latest update my games seem to be in this weird surround sound state? I loaded dragon Ball Fighter Z and during matches characters characters spoken dialog and sound effect will fluctuate in volume but the music is consistent. It seems like my 2 speakers are trying...
  8. Audio/Sound after the last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Sound after the last update: After the last update of the operating system others can not listen to me. I've tried seveeral different possibility with no success. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audiosound-after-the-last-update/fdb9b237-77e0-4a80-9436-c3d6fb15ed39
  9. no sound, after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    no sound, after last update: I have no audio on my Acer notebook; it has a red x on the speaker and when I click on it the troubleshooting box opens up but can't find the problem. Any ideas????...
  10. Sound notifications after last update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound notifications after last update.: My PC started to send me sound notifications that something is opening then closing. The issue appeared after the last Windows 10 update. I don’t understand what is going on. The notifications are so annoying that I was forced to turn down computer sound....