Windows 10: In game' Ultima online'

Discus and support In game' Ultima online' in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hit alt+enter buy mistake. it made my screen max. size. how di I set to normal. have tried restarting system, logging in with a different log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardThompson3, Apr 1, 2019.

1. In game' Ultima online'

hit alt+enter buy mistake. it made my screen max. size. how di I set to normal.

have tried restarting system, logging in with a different log in helper. still maxed.

acts like a windows hot key, but can not find it listed anywhere.

:)

EdwardThompson3, Apr 1, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 1, 2019
  4. In game' Ultima online'

Angela Pun, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

In game' Ultima online'

1. In game' Ultima online' - Similar Threads - game' Ultima online'

2. Online Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online Gaming: Whenever I am gaming online, I find that if the game's graphics are high but not too high, and I play for a long period of time, that my Wi-Fi will disconnect for only my laptop, and no other device in my house. Even the other day when I was playing a chrome game Jackbox my...
  3. Online Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Online Gaming: Whenever I am gaming online, I find that if the game's graphics are high but not too high, and I play for a long period of time, that my Wi-Fi will disconnect for only my laptop, and no other device in my house. Even the other day when I was playing a chrome game Jackbox my...
  4. Ultima actualizare la windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultima actualizare la windows 10: De la ultima actualizare windows 10, nu mai pot accesa imprimanta din retea, am sters actualizarea, ceva actualizare de securitate, dar la restart se instaleaza automat. Sub nicio forma nu mai pot accesa imprimanta de pe server. Va rog, ajutor....
  5. Ultima actualizare la windows 10

Ultima actualizare la windows 10: De la ultima actualizare windows 10, nu mai pot accesa imprimanta din retea, am sters actualizarea, ceva actualizare de securitate, dar la restart se instaleaza automat. Sub nicio forma nu mai pot accesa imprimanta de pe server. Va rog, ajutor....
  6. Online Games Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Online Games Crashing: Hey All, I'm pretty desperate here for some insight. So basically I've been getting consistent crashes when I try to play online games. Usually, I will be able to play 5-10 minutes before the game freezes and crashes. I am usually greeted with a crash message that reads...
  7. online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games: Why is there so much trouble with the online games - they stick, they wont open, they block https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-games/0c4c8a00-1b2f-4292-a5c1-266c85d39e13
  8. online game

online game: is the game castle clash by igg got anything to do with Xbox. Because I bought in game package .its a online game I got nothing [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre ]...
  9. Microsoft Online Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Online Games: I use Firefox for my browser and MSN as my Homepage. I have playing the Microsoft Online Games for sometime, mostly the Solitaire ones. My statistics are normally saved but, suddenly for no apparent reason they are deleted. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?...
  10. online games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    online games: Why does windows 10 freeze up when I'm playing an online game like Age of Empires it runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then I have to reload the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/online-games/439b8323-c799-4505-ab35-52ed15ae35e2