Windows 10: In google chrome I receive pop ups. Please help me remove pop ups off my laptop

Discus and support In google chrome I receive pop ups. Please help me remove pop ups off my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In google chrome and home screen I receive pop ups. Please help me remove the pop ups off my laptop. Thank You.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VERONICA VILJOEN, Oct 3, 2019.

1. In google chrome I receive pop ups. Please help me remove pop ups off my laptop

In google chrome and home screen I receive pop ups. Please help me remove the pop ups off my laptop. Thank You.

:)

VERONICA VILJOEN, Oct 3, 2019

2. Pop-up will not close in Google Chrome

Received a pop-up from page at set-windowz-pc-error.info, regarding Suspicious Activity on my computer. Instructed to call 1-717-428-7136 to contact a Microsoft Technician. Can't close this pop-up! Can't access other tabs on Google Chrome. I am running
    Windows 10 (64 bit) on HP computer. HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS POP-UP !!! Avast and Malware Bytes did not detect anything.

BeaWalters, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    User account control pop-up when running Google Chrome

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could be because Google Chrome is set to Run as administrator that is why you get the User Account Control pop-up every time you open Google Chrome. We can change the settings to Run Google Chrome as normal and check if that helps.

Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Right click on Google Chrome shortcut on Desktop and select
      Properties.
    2. Click on Compatibility tab.
    3. Clear the check box for Run as
      administrator.
    4. Click on Apply and OK.
    5. Open Google Chrome and check.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 3, 2019
  4. In google chrome I receive pop ups. Please help me remove pop ups off my laptop

Pop-ups in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome

I am using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as internet browsers and I am having a torrid time with on-click pop-up windows....some of which are rated as malicious by Karspersky antivirus. Can someone please advise on how to eliminate these pop-ups.

Selfina1602, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

In google chrome I receive pop ups. Please help me remove pop ups off my laptop

1. In google chrome I receive pop ups. Please help me remove pop ups off my laptop - Similar Threads - google chrome receive

2. How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop Google Chrome pop up ads: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with OS of windows 10 Home.Just recently, on boot up, there are pop up ads that appear on the right side of my monitor, also the ads will pop once in awhile when I am using the pc. In the top left corner of the picture is says " GOOGLE...
  3. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  4. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups: I turned off the 'Sign-In With Google' options in my Google Account, but these pop-ups persist.Suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turned-off-sign-in-with-google-pop-ups/eb5dc0f8-5f67-4048-9132-9aec807e24ec
  5. Turned Off 'Sign-In With Google' Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  7. Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up

Windows Security Google Chrome Pop-Up: I keep getting a pop-up from Windows Security when I'm using Google Chrome and I'm signing into a website. I click on the username/password section and Google suggests my saved passwords. But when I click on it to use it, I get a pop-up from Windows Security asking me to...
  8. POP UP REMOVAL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    POP UP REMOVAL: I keep getting a page and a pop up ad that are called "SavingsForThe Savvy. How can I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-removal/537f5501-2b06-4816-923f-5f9a8c1c7cc9
  9. POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME

POP UPS ON GOOGLE CHROME: When I click on Google Chrome, I am inundated with Pop Up messages. How can I stop these? I don't speak computer so please keep answers as simple as possible. Thank you....
  10. malicious software pop up on google chrome

malicious software pop up on google chrome: how to get out of malicious software pop up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-software-pop-up-on-google-chrome/12739b6b-e979-45ba-823e-7b700ed81359