Windows 10: in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not...

Discus and support in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when two albums by the same artist in the artists column have the same release year the app sorts them Alphabetically. I used Mp3tag to edit files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Majid13131, Aug 29, 2021.

1. in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not...

when two albums by the same artist in the artists column have the same release year the app sorts them Alphabetically. I used Mp3tag to edit files dates and tried the formats: YYYY/M M/DD DD/M M/YYYY YYYY-MM-DD DD-MM-YYYY Month D, YYYY but it still won't sort them by date is there any thing I can do to change that?

:)

Majid13131, Aug 29, 2021

2. Groove Music - alphabetical sorting by artist

Each and every step was followed. Groove Music still shows that artist beginning with J under C. Other suggestions?

Norman Acunis, Aug 29, 2021
  3. Groove Music - alphabetical sorting by artist

Really like Groove Music but for some reason, one particular artist starting with the letter J shows up under Artists beginning with letter C. Have checked the tags and made sure there are no discrepancies. Removed the entire folder for this artist, restarted
    Groove Music. Album and Artist deleted properly, Stopped Groove Music. Re-added the folder, all with absolutely correct tags, though one song collaborated with an artist named Common but was deleted from the artist tag and replaced only with John Legend.

Restarted Groove Music and it added the songs and album, again misfiled under letter C. HUH???

Norman Acunis, Aug 29, 2021
  4. in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not...

Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

How To Change Album Art

• Open up Groove Music.
    • Click on an album
    • Somewhere on the top, you will find 3 dots placed horizontally. Click on it.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Then click the box with the pencil on the corner.
    • Done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can't find an album and it says "Unknown Album" Follow these steps

• Right click on a song.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Fill in the boxes (They will say Unknown Artist or Unknown Album)
    • Then you will see the songs in an album (If you press Album on the side of Groove Music.
    • Done.

Jessica杰西卡, Aug 29, 2021
Thema:

in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not...

1. in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not... - Similar Threads - groove music albums

2. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  3. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  4. New Groove music in windows 11 does not recognize artist/album/genre

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Groove music in windows 11 does not recognize artist/album/genre: Since the new update has arrived in groove music regarding the revamp to the app it has not been able to recognize the artist or the album or the genre. Can anyone help me fix this issue??...
  5. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Artist Art Blur: Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340 [link] [comments]...
  6. Groove Music Artist Metadata

Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  7. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  8. Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art: Having this issue with Groove Music for a long time where it acquires a random album art from the music collection and assigns it to files without a specific Album or Artist name in its metadata. It's really annoying and I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix it. I've...
  9. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  10. Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover

Groove music doesn't recognize Artist, Album and Cover: Hi, Since I changed the folder of my music, Groove hasn't been able to recognize the albums and artists. I have tried: - Deleting the groove app and redownloading it. - Checking security of the folders and mp3 files. - Resetting the database:...