Windows 10: In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it...

Discus and support In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example, in VSC, alt+click produces multiple cursors. Shift+alt, scroll produces box highlighting instead of wrap highlighting. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CockGoblinReturns, Mar 14, 2020.

1. In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it...

For example, in VSC, alt+click produces multiple cursors. Shift+alt, scroll produces box highlighting instead of wrap highlighting.

submitted by /u/CockGoblinReturns
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CockGoblinReturns, Mar 14, 2020
  2. NogtTL Win User

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Hellopaul Win User
    Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, Mar 14, 2020
  4. terrace Win User

In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it...

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it... :)

terrace, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it...

1. In IDEs there shortcuts for text selection/manipulation and box highlighting. Is it... - Similar Threads - IDEs shortcuts text

2. Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser: Hello, I am unable to get rid of highlight box on Edge browser - https://postimg.cc/dhsq1D8DIt appears around my selection and then slowly disappears. How can I remove this from Edge?...
  3. Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlight box around selection on MS Edge browser: Hello, I am unable to get rid of highlight box on Edge browser - https://postimg.cc/dhsq1D8DIt appears around my selection and then slowly disappears. How can I remove this from Edge?...
  4. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  5. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  6. highlighting text

in Windows 10 Customization
    highlighting text: i cannot highlight text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/highlighting-text/4fb85490-8e25-4846-9b6e-63123bc04d65
  7. Highlighting text

Highlighting text: I want to highlight some text in an existing email so that I can copy it and reuse it. But the cursor has changed to a hand symbol - not the usual arrow - and it won't let me highlight. How can I restore it to the normal configuration?...
  8. Are there Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts for text/document manipulation to move insertion...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts for text/document manipulation to move insertion...: Hi all I recently moved back to Windows after using Macs for 20 years (can't believe it but I love Windows again!). One BIG thing I miss and have not found a way to replace are 4 keyboard shortcut for text/document manipulation that I used hundreds of times a day......
  9. Manipulating Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Manipulating Text: Hello, I'm looking for a Windows or Office native way to manipulate selected text. In Mac OS , I've used automator to create services that show up in the right-click context menu. For example, I can select some text, right-click, choose my word-jumble service, and the...
  10. Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse

Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse: I am running Windows 64 bit on a Lenova Yoga 3. Since the upgrade, I cannot select text. It will highlight, but it won't hold. I am using right click on my mouse. I am also having problems selecting text boxes, likes, etc. Having zero computer skills, it is very...