Windows 10: In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper

Discus and support In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Face loging is not working if we use a face printed paper.enrollment is working with paper but log-in is not workingis there any change in OS side?I am... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by remyajohn, Jun 21, 2021.

1. remyajohn Win User

In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper

Face loging is not working if we use a face printed paper.enrollment is working with paper but log-in is not workingis there any change in OS side?I am not using antispoofing.

:)

remyajohn, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

windows hello face problem...

Yes, but not one with the capabilities required. You need one that can see infrared....

Windows Hello face authentication | Microsoft Docs

3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 21, 2021
  4. In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper

Windows Hello Face stopped working

After installing Windows 10 1909 Update KB4551762 and restarting my M/S Surface Book 2 the Windows Hello Face login would not work. I logged on with my PIN, went to settings/accounts to check my Hello/Face Sign In. Message advises that Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face. Prior to the Update Windows Hello Face was working. Would appreciate any feedback on how to resolve this issue

PhoenixBots, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper

1. In latest windows 10 OS will win hello face authentication work with face printed on paper - Similar Threads - latest hello face

2. Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable: I just got my new Windows PC, which is an updated version of the one my husband has. He is able to use Windows Hello Face Authentication to unlock his computer. But when I go under settings to do this, it says my camera is unavailable. The camera works for everything else. So...
  3. Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face authentication - Camera Unavailable: I just got my new Windows PC, which is an updated version of the one my husband has. He is able to use Windows Hello Face Authentication to unlock his computer. But when I go under settings to do this, it says my camera is unavailable. The camera works for everything else. So...
  4. Windows Hello Face Not working

Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  5. Windows Hello Face in Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face in Win 10: I installed Avast 3 in 1 Bundle - Driver Updates, Battery Saver and Cleanup Premium 2 days ago and now my Windows Hello Face no longer works - says camera not detected. I uninstalled the driver updates associate with the camera but it still doesn't work...
  6. Windows Hello Face in Win 10

Windows Hello Face in Win 10: I installed Avast 3 in 1 Bundle - Driver Updates, Battery Saver and Cleanup Premium 2 days ago and now my Windows Hello Face no longer works - says camera not detected. I uninstalled the driver updates associate with the camera but it still doesn't work...
  7. Windows Hello Face in Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. windows hello face not working

windows hello face not working: hello i have been having a problem with windows hello for quite a while now and whenever i try and fix it the problem is still there. whenever i try logging in with windows hello face it says "Before you can start using windows hello, you have to set up a pin" even though i...
  9. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  10. Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face)

Face Recogniton Not Working (Hello Face): My face recognition software was working fine. Yesterday I turned on my laptop and I received an error message that the face recognition was not working and to use my pin. I opened device manager and updated the version of the items under Camera and Biometric Devices. That...