Windows 10: in lock screen my pin can not set up

Discus and support in lock screen my pin can not set up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; maybe i shoold select Topics "Performance and system failures"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Windows Category - All, Oct 16, 2021.

1. in lock screen my pin can not set up

maybe i shoold select Topics "Performance and system failures"

:)

Windows Category - All, Oct 16, 2021

2. Setting a pin for lock screen

Is it me or is the option to assign a pin to unlock phone gone. Under lock screen there is an option to add a pin to sign into apps instead of passwords, but none to set a pin for the lock screen. Id hate to lose my phone and have somebody being able to
    access my phone.

TonyGautreaux, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Lock screen automatically with password

Hi Kenneth,

To have a better view on this concern, are you referring with Lock Screen timeout? If so, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Under Sign-in options, click on Lock screen.
    • Go to Screen timeout settings.
    • Change the value under Screen.

Also, no need to create a pin code since you already have your Microsoft account password. You can sign in using your account.

Let us know if you need any further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Desiree Yau, Oct 16, 2021
  4. in lock screen my pin can not set up

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

in lock screen my pin can not set up

1. in lock screen my pin can not set up - Similar Threads - lock screen pin

2. Can not change my pin in the lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not change my pin in the lock screen: My account became locked and it does not recognize my PIN. No options are available allowing me to change my PIN or use my password to log into my computer....
  3. Can not change my pin in the lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not change my pin in the lock screen: My account became locked and it does not recognize my PIN. No options are available allowing me to change my PIN or use my password to log into my computer....
  4. Set up my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Set up my pin: Hi, I can't do anything no matter what I do. Every time I go onto my computer it keeps on saying "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Below that message it also comes up "Set up my PIN", I have clicked it many times, it comes up...
  5. Set up my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set up my pin: Hi, I can't do anything no matter what I do. Every time I go onto my computer it keeps on saying "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Below that message it also comes up "Set up my PIN", I have clicked it many times, it comes up...
  6. Set up my pin

7. in lock screen my pin can not set up

in lock screen my pin can not set up: maybe i shoold select Topics "Performance and system failures" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-lock-screen-my-pin-can-not-set-up/833c761b-894e-48b7-bf24-6526dac1c573
  8. Unable to set up pin but returns to lock screen when I skip

Unable to set up pin but returns to lock screen when I skip: I have an hp laptop and whenever I try to sign in with my microsoft account,it goes through but then ask me me to set up a pin.When I click on the option to skip for now it takes me back to the lock screen for me to type in my microsoft account password again....
  9. set up pin letter lock

set up pin letter lock: Reset laptop and when I get to 'set up pin' the letters lock. The numbers don't lock but it won't let me create a pin with just numbers. I turned laptop off and on again and it went through start up questions again. At this point my keyboard works fine as I typed my email...
  10. TIP for setting up Lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    TIP for setting up Lock screen: I detest most of the Spotlight photos, so I have the Background set on the Windows rectangle graphics, but of course any photo will do. Then for the Lock screen I finally made this discovery (which might only work with v1709, newly installed, dunno). Anyway, by FIRST...