Windows 10: in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

Discus and support in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GoldenBear49, Apr 26, 2022.

1. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me to get the numbers back on the tiles. thank you

:)

GoldenBear49, Apr 26, 2022

2. Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Apr 26, 2022
  3. Don't like Mahjong 10 tiles with the numbers. can I get back to tiles that don't have numbers?

Hi Steven,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need Mahjong game without the appearance of the numbers on each tile. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the appearance of the numbers.

1. Launch the Mahjong game and select
    More
    option.

2. Choose Appearance and click on Tiles.

3. Select the Tiles that doesn't display the numbers
    from the list and click on Close.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Apr 26, 2022
  4. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

Microsoft Mahjong Game showing numbers on the tiles

Old title: Microsoft Mahjong Game

Why does Mahjong have numbers on the tiles now. I reset my computer, and downloaded the same game. It had numbers on the tiles which is very distracting and annoying. What happened?

Mona Wolters, Apr 26, 2022
Thema:

in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

1. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show. - Similar Threads - Mahjong puzzle change

2. How do I change a phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change a phone number: How do I change my phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-phone-number/016558cc-a86b-4c84-a36c-3e74ec7d1230
  3. How do I change a phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change a phone number: How do I change my phone number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-a-phone-number/016558cc-a86b-4c84-a36c-3e74ec7d1230
  4. how do i change my phone number

how do i change my phone number: i need to change my phone number on my account and do not know how my number is 613-305-8610 and my name is Tracey cook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-phone-number/21d8e7cb-e7a5-44f4-8b4c-99856cf7dc1e
  5. How do I change number of processors in recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change number of processors in recovery?: I accidentally changed number of processors in System Configuration to 1 and Windows crashes when trying to boot even in safe mode like it does not support single-processor PCs, is there a way to change it back?...
  6. How do I change number of processors in recovery?

How do I change number of processors in recovery?: I accidentally changed number of processors in System Configuration to 1 and Windows crashes when trying to boot even in safe mode like it does not support single-processor PCs, is there a way to change it back?...
  7. in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in Mahjong puzzle, how do i change the tiles so the numbers show.: It changed today to have no numbers, only symbols. I looked online, it said to F5, themes and choose a style. that did not work for me. please help me to get the numbers back on the tiles. thank you...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong Tiles with Numbers??: Hello, It's been a while since I played Microsoft Mahjong. When I logged in today the tiles have completely changed. I play the "underwater" theme and the tiles now have these annoying numbers on them???? Instead of just clicking on two of the orange and white clown fish...
  9. Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle: how to transfer Microsoft Mahjong and jigsaw puzzle premium from old computer to a new computer and keep all previously solved games and continue with no issues....
  10. How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change windows+tab so that it shows on the bottom?: Recently after windows 10 updated, when I use windows+tab it shows up on the top of the screen, how do I change it so it shows back up on the bottom of the screen? [img] 111420